When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2892-2 Time Accuracy

ryaku

We all know they likely are sea gull movments, anyway it should be a very reliable and accurate movm..

I'd like to know your experience about accuracy....how many sec/day does your watch lose or gain?

Mine, i've owned it for 2 days, gains about 10-12 sec per day, honestly not an enthusiastic value (better my asian 7750).

Do you think it will get better later on?

Thank you

We all know they likely are sea gull movments, anyway it should be a very reliable and accurate movm..

I'd like to know your experience about accuracy....how many sec/day does your watch lose or gain?

Mine, i've owned it for 2 days, gains about 10-12 sec per day, honestly not an enthusiastic value (better my asian 7750).

Thank you

I have a PVD Pam28 that I bought from Joshua with the 2892 and his service package. It keeps time as well as anything I have, gaining somewhere between 2 and 5 seconds a day.

I also have a 2892 in a FM Conquistador that keeps time almost as well but I do not believe I paid to have it serviced.

Bill

Thank you

What do you mean Seagull movt? The 2892-A2 as in the PAM 27 and 28 is ETA and extremely accurate.

How much did you pay for them? I think any 2892 under $300 is probably a Sea-gul clone. Did your dealer specify it is a genuine ETA or just a 2892?

I paid 175$ shipped.

Dealer told me it's eta 2892 but i didn't investigate asking if it's a real eta or a seagull copy ( i suspect some dealers don't even know that many 2892 movements are chinese copies). :)