When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland V2 "The Lume dot Problem" :)

aller

I want to buy a V2 Skyland.

There a Black, Grey and blue dials. Is there a difference between the colors? Maby more misplaced Lume dots on grey dials as on black dials? case more black dials are produced.

why they misplace the dots? they copy a watch near perfect but cant put the dots on the dial :D

Sorry for my english. I was high every english lesson. ^_^

I want to buy a V2 Skyland.

There a Black, Grey and blue dials. Is there a difference between the colors? Maby more misplaced Lume dots on grey dials as on black dials? case more black dials are produced.

why they misplace the dots? they copy a watch near perfect but cant put the dots on the dial :D

Sorry for my english. I was high every english lesson. ^_^

well...Black is black, gray is lighter then black and blue is blue :huh:

I think the lume dots are all the same problem with all of them...which to be honest, isn't that huge of a problem to begin with...this isn't a gen watch were talking about. Get it relumed if you care so much about it, I can barely notice the tiny flaw.

I wouldn't say its near perfect...it has problems just like any other rep does. You can't promote a 300 dollar watch and compare it to a 3k+ watch, it gets you into a nice feel of it, so you can decide whether you really want to fork that kinda cash in your future

I disagree. There are some reps out there that definitely have the "feel" of the genuine article. As to why the lume dots are misaligned? I have two theories, the first being that the lume is actually applied by some sort of machine and that it is not set up properly. That would explain why the dot at 4 is always way off. The other explanation is that there is likely 12 small reservoirs on the dial that the lume sits in, and its just the printed white ring around these reservoirs that is slightly misaligned. If thats the case, then a relume would likely lead to the same result.