When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need to get a new IWC BP replica.

watchturbo

My current IWC BP replica broke today, plus I didn't really like it because it looked too fake. So I decided that I will just buy a better BP rep.

Can anyone suggest where I can buy most accurate looking best out of box IWC BP rep for the money?

Thank you

If the fact that it "looked fake" bothers you, your best bet is to just get it over with and go to your local AD.

They're replicas man - they all "look fake"...

Now, how fake they look -well- that's another subject altogether...

Well, if you had one of the older "bad" ones--there are new ones that are much better (came out in August). Most people think the ones sold by Josh/Andrew (aka "v.1") are the most accurate. However, they don't have functioning Power Reserve. Other dealers are selling a different one ("v.2") which HAS functioning Power Reserve, but a less accurate dial. Both are around $200. Choose your poison.

If you already have one of these--then, yes, go to your local AD and cough up the dough.

The most accurate one can be found 10 centimetres above your original post then a little to the right. -SEARCH-

I think I can read homie. But the thread about '10cm above my original post then a little to the right" does not mention anything about the BP and which ones are currently the best.

And the IWC guide does not say shiet about BP reps either.

If the fact that it "looked fake" bothers you, your best bet is to just get it over with and go to your local AD.

They're replicas man - they all "look fake"...

Now, how fake they look -well- that's another subject altogether...

my repl I bought a few years ago so there are better ones out there homie. Just want the latest most accurate rep.

and why dont you give me $10k and then Ill go to my local AD

Well, if you had one of the older "bad" ones--there are new ones that are much better (came out in August). Most people think the ones sold by Josh/Andrew (aka "v.1") are the most accurate. However, they don't have functioning Power Reserve. Other dealers are selling a different one ("v.2") which HAS functioning Power Reserve, but a less accurate dial. Both are around $200. Choose your poison.

If you already have one of these--then, yes, go to your local AD and cough up the dough.

thank you. I'll check out the josh/andrew ones.

finally a useful reply post to my question

my repl I bought a few years ago so there are better ones out there homie. Just want the latest most accurate rep.

and why dont you give me $10k and then Ill go to my local AD

Have to agree with you on your point about the $10k - it does kinda get in the way of buying a Gen...

In all honetsty though, "Homie" all you have to do is hang out and read a few BP threads and you can get your question answered.