When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: What ever happened to RWS

JohnG

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. right. That would be half the forum gone :-)

Well, 12.42% of it anyway. Bah, its a hobby. Gets a bit lonley just me and the bots tho. There's all ways guests reading, just not posting. I will persevere and it'l get there eventualy.

BTW, has anyone noticed how the RWG1 posts dominate the "recent posts" list on the index page here? 3 out of the 5 ATM.

Col.

Yeah. right. That would be half the forum gone :-)

Well, 12.42% of it anyway. Bah, its a hobby. Gets a bit lonley just me and the bots tho. There's all ways guests reading, just not posting. I will persevere and it'l get there eventualy.

BTW, has anyone noticed how the RWG1 posts dominate the "recent posts" list on the index page here? 3 out of the 5 ATM.

Col.

Every time I show up, the only 'guest' is the google bot..... :lol:

I got banned for life, don't know why. :D

So did I. A ban on my I.P. no less. Odd, that..... :lol:

There are, of course, ways around IP bans. :evil2: I've been on there a couple of times since John reminded me of its continued existence. Mind you, I don't know why I bothered, it's about as interesting as watching paint dry.... :p

So did I. A ban on my I.P. no less. Odd, that..... :lol:

There are, of course, ways around IP bans. :evil2: I've been on there a couple of times since John reminded me of its continued existence. Mind you, I don't know why I bothered, it's about as interesting as watching paint dry.... :p

It is a waste of space on the internet, [censored] shitsite.

ah, it's one of those dildo in the butt forums? People need to learn to just relax - I can understand the nazi thread but come on now

Personally I like RWS. Derek is a fine person and a legend in his own lunchtime. He has helped innumerable noobs to locate their first fake watch and relieved them of several dollars in the process.

BME! Good to see ya!

I think it was a comment similar to yours which got me banned, actually :lol:

Good to be back!

So this is where you are all hanging out........I've found my way back to the UK......am now in deepest, darkest Surrey too Greg. Isee that Onze still has a lovely [censored] and that JohnG is still at large probably still building his house in Asturias, how's Dave123 and what happened to Jameo? There must be others I have overlooked and I apologise.

What the hell happened to the mothership? And I can barely believe that Johng sent TTK some money......lol

Good to be back!

So this is where you are all hanging out........I've found my way back to the UK......am now in deepest, darkest Surrey too Greg. Isee that Onze still has a lovely [censored] and that JohnG is still at large probably still building his house in Asturias, how's Dave123 and what happened to Jameo? There must be others I have overlooked and I apologise.

What the hell happened to the mothership? And I can barely believe that Johng sent TTK some money......lol

As far as the mothership goes, the CPU error got to the point where the web hosts suspended the account. It appears that Blade must have come down from his mountain as the account was then re-enabled, but the forum has been down ever since "trying to fix cpu exceeded errors". Gawd knows how long it'll be down - or even if it'll come back up again. Dave123 pops in occasionally, but seems to spend most of his time on RG these days. We've heard from Jameo and iabounty - they know where we are, but haven't dropped by as yet, sadly :(

JohnG's done a sterling job of organising the unofficial takeover of the 'bin' here, and yes, he sent TTK some money. We're all in shock :D

Good to be back!

Welcome BME, don't mention my ass again because you will be censored. Like you will not be able to say [censored] or [censored], or call Greg a [censored]. :)

Welcome BME, don't mention my ass again because you will be censored. Like you will not be able to say [censored] or [censored], or call Greg a [censored]. :)

Hi Onze you old dutch foul mouthed, sex maniac you. Any one talking about watches? I was thinking about ordering from TTK lol

Hi Onze you old dutch foul mouthed, sex maniac you. Any one talking about watches? I was thinking about ordering from TTK lol

I seem to recall a watch thread around here somewhere.... :lol: