When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Now I understand

TswissT

I finally realized why everyone says pick the dealer first; then the rep.

I have spent the last week scanning almost every for sale listing driving myself crazy. I have sent pms to DSN, BK, DSN, VAC, and other members; have visited every site from Silix, Ruby, PT, Euro, and TT. (I have ordered from both Silix and Josh in the past without issues)

Finally pulled the first trigger a few minutes ago on a pam 036 ti and a $39.00 Yachti for kicks.

Still not done. Now Vac and I have gone over 20 emails trying to sort out what I want as my PURELY FANTASTIC rep.

I must say that some members have been incredibly patient with my 21 questions and have gone above and beyond my expectations.

From now on, I will stick with one or two dealers and save myself many headaches from shopping. I will keep you posted on the forthcoming reps and maybe I can finally get some work done and get off this forum for a few minutes.

Thanks everyone for your incredible help and shared knowledge.

Welcome Tony! Be careful my friend, once that first rep comes, it never ends! You just want more and more of these little things... it's an addiction, a drug, a hard narcotic! You'll go bananas one day - by the end of it your life will revolve around watches... this is a very "consuming" lifestyle!!!

Welcome to this wonderful world. What you will find is that many different people have great relationships with many dealers. It is all about who you feel comfortable with. But the great idea of this community is to share information and help each other to enjoy this great hobby. I urge you to upgrade and contribute more because the savings and the information is well worth it.