When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reinforcing a claim -- Total interchangeablity of Hublot Watches

Jos Nana

No fewer than 6 other makers jump on the Hublot bandwagon and produces Hublot replicas now.. All making cliams to be on par with the First , the only and the best maker of Hublot replicas for which I am one of the exclusive representatives.

Some members are misled into thinking that they got themselve a steal with products from other copy makers products..

I have long cliamed that this maker's Hublot replicas can totally interchange with the genuine.. Here is an illustration of swapping the maker's genuine in Steel to a Replica Full ceramic case and bezel.

Genuine : Steel Model CF dial

Replica : Ceramic Case Black Magic

222pl9.jpg

If you currently holds a Genuine Steel bezel model ... you can upgrade to a black magic with the replica case !

Visit www.bbhaven.com for this range of exclusive replicas of Hublot Big Bangs .... Its the one and only .. and the best ever will be.

Joshua

That's great to know.

I wonder what is this brown residue we can see on gen - do they also use some kind of glue to make sure it does not fall to pieces?

Quick edit: As Dani brought prices up - here is what I have to say. Josh I would be more than happy to pay you your asking price or even a bit on top of that if you'd take care of the movement. It should not be THAT hard when you have genuine that you can use as sample!

The look of the movement is what stops me from buying tons of these! I love HBBs but find myself now oficially limited to Tuigas that come with solid casebacks!

Believe me - I'd own like 6, 8 or more of these if you could work on that rotor bearing, regulator and some other small details.

Or that datewheel flaw on All Blacks.... believe me - there would be one heading my way right now as I type this if it was closer. And we all know it can be done.

What also bothers me is that plasticky caseback crystal - in gen this one is not only sapphire but also ar coated.

So please think about it - I believe I am not alone on this.

Thanks!