When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross stopped moving.

cheddah

Hey guys, i purchased a BR 01-92 off another member and after owning it for about 3 months i must have done something wrong because it stopped working. Anyone know where i can buy just the rep movement? Not looking to spend a ton of money, just want it working like normal.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Nope i dont, i know it was originally purchased from a guy names Josh.

Hey guys, i purchased a BR 01-92 off another member and after owning it for about 3 months i must have done something wrong because it stopped working. Anyone know where i can buy just the rep movement? Not looking to spend a ton of money, just want it working like normal.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

It was probably purchased from Josh at Perfect Clones: hxxp://www.joshwatch.com/

I think the first thing to do is to figure out which movement is inside. If you can't figure it out from the Perfect Clones website, maybe you can post pictures of the movement.

Ok i found out its the Asia Eta 2836-2. Where can i buy just the movement?

It was probably purchased from Josh at Perfect Clones: hxxp://www.joshwatch.com/

I think the first thing to do is to figure out which movement is inside. If you can't figure it out from the Perfect Clones website, maybe you can post pictures of the movement.

I am pretty sure the movement from Dealer (Josh) that was inside the original watch is an Asian Clone (copy) movement and not a real ETA movement. I suggest you not spend the $ 138 plus shipping for the ETA movement when you can buy the watch new with EMS shipping for $230. After having bad luck with Asian automatics I have gone completely quartz. There are two Bell and Ross Chrono quartz that I recommend. They have a 42mm and a 46mm. I also would recommend the Nylon strap or leather verses the Rubber. I find the rubber to hard and uncomfortable. Here is a link to the picture of my watch on Rubber. I paid $ 223 including EMS 5 day shipping from the day I ordered till delivery. In the pics the date is changling due to it being midnight when I took the picture. The movment is a Swiss Rhonda quartz and it has a saphire crystal. They sell a 3 chrono also for botht he 42mm and 46mm but I found it to be to busy looking. Oh yes. I had 46mm BR01 with auto movment and it died a year after owning it (movement).

Steve

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc327/s.../Picture102.jpg

Edited by steve12345