When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First fire of the summer.

trailboss

good to hear the worst is past and make sure you get the right fwit not the suspected fwit

you should not have mentioned the goats onze will be erect now :o

Oscar, I'm a firefighter, I don't go chaseing fwits, thats the cops job. :rolleyes:B)

Don't worry, they'll get the right fwit. No one would react faster than me if they targeted anyone without being shure.

Oh bugger!!! You're right of cause I should have never exposed the poor old goats to onz's attn.

Col.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps before you blow his intestines out his mouth with the high pressure fire hose, you could feed him his own ball sack, explaining, "I am doing this so you understand how angry I am." And right after he gets done swallowing the raw sack, you turn on the hose!

:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Firebug before meeting John ---> :yeah:

Firebug after meeting John -----> =@:black_eye:=@

seriously, I'm sorry to hear this and I hope everything turns out ok Col

All over. Just been chatting to Firebird who's been overhead having a looky and appart from one hot spot he droped a single load on it's all out. Still a few wisps of smoke but apart from that, all quiet. Now its time to figer out just how big my feed bill is gunna be for the next two or three mths and wounder where this fool is gunna hit next. Doubt we'll have long to wait.

Had to laugh, went outside just after sunrise this morning and the goat pack were all standing in a huddle stareing at the black with an expresion that said "WTF are we suposed to eat now" There all lying arround looking depresed now.

Col.

LOL, actualy they showed no fear at all. No sence, no feeling. Had to stop 'em wandering up to the fire line whilst it was burning. They've just discovered a gully full of yummy stuf they could not reach due to undergroth before so they'll be happy untill the feed truck arrives tomorrow with hay and corpra.

Col.

aaawwwhhhh come on greg look at them gorgeous faces

sometimes animals are a damm site nicer than humans

and both them goats are much nicer than the fooker that is starting fires around the cols place

given the choice of the firestarter or the goats dying in the fire it would be an easy choice for me

[censored] i am starting to sound like a faggy nazi :o

aaawwwhhhh come on greg look at them gorgeous faces

sometimes animals are a damm site nicer than humans

and both them goats are much nicer than the fooker that is starting fires around the cols place

given the choice of the firestarter or the goats dying in the fire it would be an easy choice for me

[censored] i am starting to sound like a faggy nazi :o

Tell the truth... you're going to be posting photos of suhweeet widdle kittehs soon, aintcha? :D :D

No argument about goats vs firebug, however :)