When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hotel advices in BKK

dadog13

A lot of you travel all over the world so I thought to give it a a try and see if any of you could advise me a Hotel to stay in while in BKK...I am going over there for a trade fair in November...

Many thanks in advance!

Where is the fair what area? Traveling across BKK is a nightmare and can take hours at peak times if you tell me what you are looking for I will point you in the right direction

Where is the fair what area? Traveling across BKK is a nightmare and can take hours at peak times if you tell me what you are looking for I will point you in the right direction

I will be going at a fair that will be hosted in the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition center - 88 Bang Na-Trat Rd.

I will be going at a fair that will be hosted in the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition center - 88 Bang Na-Trat Rd.

I recently stayed in the JW Marriott - great hotel with great service.

I also understand the renaissance is very good and a little more central. I haven't stayed there but one of the guys I wa swith at the Marriott said it was just as good.

I recently stayed in the JW Marriott - great hotel with great service.

I also understand the renaissance is very good and a little more central. I haven't stayed there but one of the guys I wa swith at the Marriott said it was just as good.

tnx for the tip spy! ;)

I had today some communications with people from BKK and got the info that the best would be to find a hotel as near as possible to tthe trade fair cause the travel time from one part to the other are crazy...it takes hours during the rush hours!

I think I will settle near the fair and then visit other places by TAXI with calm...

business before pleasure! :D