When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG 1 me likes

oscarmadfish

Well, eeeeeeeeehm, it is not a Breitling you know. :o

Fortunately.

Awesome looking watch - It's good to finally see a rep of the 8 day with a working meter.

Very very very tempted indeed - my list of 'must have' PAMs is getting longer....

Oscar, the pound is poor ATM? . Try dealing with our non esistant dollar! .64 this AM OOOh! it's come up a cpl of cents. At least you can buy in euros with out too much loss mate. A quartz Bvlgari cost me $117 shipped yesterday. A mth or so ago it would have been 85 bucks. If I wanted a 300USD rep I would be paying $438.81 now THAT hurts. Cheapies for me as well.

Of cause so many are in the same boat we may see prices come down at the source. Aperantly the resession is starting to bite in CN. Keep that cheapies thread going folks. We're gunna need it.

Col.

Oscar, the pound is poor ATM? . Try dealing with our non esistant dollar! .64 this AM OOOh! it's come up a cpl of cents. At least you can buy in euros with out too much loss mate. A quartz Bvlgari cost me $117 shipped yesterday. A mth or so ago it would have been 85 bucks. If I wanted a 300USD rep I would be paying $438.81 now THAT hurts. Cheapies for me as well.

Of cause so many are in the same boat we may see prices come down at the source. Aperantly the resession is starting to bite in CN. Keep that cheapies thread going folks. We're gunna need it.

Col.

Tell me about it...my birthday next week...my wife asked me a bit over a month ago what I wanted...

Showed her the IWC spitfire Laureus....

"cool"..she says...

We were 98c to the USD then...

Today she asks me again......................

Ok.....chance gone....it's about $480 shipped now....too much for what it is...and too much to spend.

Hard luck...will be sold out now before I can get one.

Still like the pannie.

My hobby now consists of looking at other people's watches on the internet.

I am a true loser....now I just need someone to start a conversation about star trek......

Well........if that's all I've got to [censored] about, then I'm doing ok.

People don't have enough to eat, and I [censored] about a watch.

'Nuff said.

Your average registered breed goat is worth considerably more than 10 bucks Onz. The bobsy twins for example cost me 800 the pair and they were cheap.

Col.

You better move to Spain. A neighbor bought a pair of baby goats, or goatlings, or whatever you call them, for six euros each. We eat them here. Or milk em. What do you do with 800 dollar goats? Dress them in Victoria

Me:

hi god

God:

Hello there. What is your name?

Me:

Oscar

God:

Hi, Oscar.

Me:

Hi

God:

Hello. What is your name?

Me:

I already told you

God:

Ooops I sent you the wrong question.

Me:

What was the right question?

God:

I can think of more than one right question.

Me:

God?

God:

GOD rules.

Me:

I have a question

God:

Ask me anything.

Me:

Is it bad to lick goat cocks?

God:

I don't think it is very healthy.

Me:

But I love a nice goat [censored]. They are smooth and slippery

God:

smooth and slippery are they.

Me:

oh yes

God:

Yay.

The're registered breeders john. Not your average goat. Like a pure bred dog their bloodlines can be traced back for generations and their registed with the breeders assn. No one would use those two for meat. Goatlings are called Kids BTW and can be got for free 'round here if your not picky about linege.

Col.

The're registered breeders john. Not your average goat. Like a pure bred dog their bloodlines can be traced back for generations and their registed with the breeders assn. No one would use those two for meat. Goatlings are called Kids BTW and can be got for free 'round here if your not picky about linege.

Col.

So they are show goats!

:lol:

Well, yes, if they got showen. The're used for breeding more goats that are then sold for good money for people to breed their stock from. You start with good blood lines and you get a good heard and thus more meat or milk. The're Anglo Nubians, a breed used for both.

Col.

Well, yes, if they got showen. The're used for breeding more goats that are then sold for good money for people to breed their stock from. You start with good blood lines and you get a good heard and thus more meat or milk. The're Anglo Nubians, a breed used for both.

Col.

The goats my neighbors have are "mil leches" - or "thousand milks" That means, no one knows what exactly the mix is. They do have something that looks like a pair of testicles hanging from their neck! No kidding. :p