When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG 1 my

oscarmadfish

Looks good for the dough, mate. Was that quartz or a 21J? Either way, enjoy! :)

I must try a Bentley again - last time it felt like I was wearing a hubcap strapped to my wrist, but having gotten used to the size of the Fiddy (which I've been wearing all week), you never know - I might feel a little more comfortable with the Bentley now.

I like deployant buckles, but every now and then I come across one I just can't get along with (APs in particular - big time pain in the wrist...). My usual solution is to fit a regular tang buckle to the strap - I don't know about Breit straps, but AP & PAM deployant straps can handle a regular buckle without problems. Might be the cheapest solution. Buckles are available on eBay or you could try www.watch-band-center.com, who are my usual source for cheaper straps/buckles etc.

Looks good for the dough, mate. Enjoy! :)

I must try a Bentley again - last time it felt like I was wearing a hubcap strapped to my wrist, but having gotten used to the size of the Fiddy (which I've been wearing all week), you never know - I might feel a little more comfortable with the Bentley now.

I like deployant buckles, but every now and then I come across one I just can't get along with (APs in particular - big time pain in the wrist...). My usual solution is to fit a regular tang buckle to the strap - I don't know about Breit straps, but AP & PAM deployant straps can handle a regular buckle without problems. Might be the cheapest solution. Buckles are available on eBay or you could try www.watch-band-center.com, who are my usual source for cheaper straps/buckles etc.

yea i agree top value for money beside made in Swilzerland lol

enjoy

LMAO never noticed that

I love the comedy engravings on the backs of some of these cheapies.

It's also a certified Chlonomeler

:lol:

So, Oscar, what are you gonna "Chlone" with it... lemme guess:

jamieshooker.jpg

:D

nice job Oscar - that's a lot of watch for... about $57 US

which dealer - Julie?

as for the 25mm lugs, fitting leather is no problem, you can either use 26mm and shave it down a bit or 24mm with a slight gap - you can always use the springbars already there but I'm guessing they are for 24mm

:rofl:

well, there you have it folks - a clear statement that Oscar indeed does not f.uck goats - I must admit, I was *slightly* concerned - you know how convincing John can be at times :lol:

Slip it through = [censored]?

I hope you are right man... maybe that is Brit speak that I am not familiar with.

:bicycle:

I love the comedy engravings on the backs of some of these cheapies.

It's also a certified Chlonomeler

:lol:

So, Oscar, what are you gonna "Chlone" with it... lemme guess:

jamieshooker.jpg

:D

I suppose it's better than a colonmeter....

That would be a bit rough...and make your eyes water....