When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Italian Replicas?

fanito

I am not planning to start a drama about this website but I don't want people to fall for this scam. As far as I know (and I do know very little) there are not italian-made replicas. They just don't exist. This website claims that they sale very good ones. It's based in NYC and affiliated with other websites promoting themselves. That is just sad. Here's the kicker (this was prior me joining this forum)... People think that by using a Credit Card they can charge back items if they are not up to par. True... if you buy using their website they collect your Credit Card information (SSL so still good) but then they call you and tell you they can't charge the CC because they reached their account limit. So the only option left is COD... You gotta love that part. You cannot open the box unless you pay the carrier. After that you are on your own. Luckly this never happened to me and I found this great place... btw, they still call me every week to see if it's ok for them to COD the rep.

If you want to visit the website the address is :

http://www.globalreplica.com/index.php

WHOIS info:

Reproduccion Global

Frank White

7690 Amsterdan

new york, ny 10158

US

Email: globalreplica@hotmail.com

or www.italianreplica.net

JOHN FRANK

1710 1st ave # 283

new york, ny 10128

US

Email: replicaorders@yahoo.com

I am glad I never bought anything from them... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes, we are well aware of virtual Internet s*itholes like that...using pictures of genuine watches and pose them as reps, using terms like "Swiss Made", "Italian Made", etc. So typical.

I think if people were able to find this forum they wouldn't fall for such amateurish scam sites anymore. Web is full of them.

I am not planning to start a drama about this website but I don't want people to fall for this scam. As far as I know (and I do know very little) there are not italian-made replicas. They just don't exist. This website claims that they sale very good ones. It's based in NYC and affiliated with other websites promoting themselves. That is just sad. Here's the kicker (this was prior me joining this forum)... People think that by using a Credit Card they can charge back items if they are not up to par. True... if you buy using their website they collect your Credit Card information (SSL so still good) but then they call you and tell you they can't charge the CC because they reached their account limit. So the only option left is COD... You gotta love that part. You cannot open the box unless you pay the carrier. After that you are on your own. Luckly this never happened to me and I found this great place... btw, they still call me every week to see if it's ok for them to COD the rep.

If you want to visit the website the address is :

http://www.globalreplica.com/index.php

WHOIS info:

or www.italianreplica.net

I am glad I never bought anything from them... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

stay away from those fillthy animals paisa ! :victory:

bye the way my wife is also from cali , colombia :wub:

que viva colombia carajo !!!! :victory:

stick to our guys they have the best watches on planet earth !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes, we are well aware of virtual Internet s*itholes like that...using pictures of genuine watches and pose them as reps, using terms like "Swiss Made", "Italian Made", etc. So typical.

I think if people were able to find this forum they wouldn't fall for such amateurish scam sites anymore. Web is full of them.

Agreed! live and learn...

Italian replicas schmeplicas!...they think Italian means fashionable in the watch business too...these guys open up internet fronts for a year or two, scam a few and then close and open up again with a different name. One way to verify this was going to 'whois' and check the site registration record. But ever since I found this place...wow...my life has changed for the better...

BTW, thanks By-Tor for the reviews and expertise! I used them to select my reps! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers guys! :victory:

Alex

Edited by Alextor

stay away from those fillthy animals paisa ! :victory:

bye the way my wife is also from cali , colombia :wub:

que viva colombia carajo !!!! :victory:

stick to our guys they have the best watches on planet earth !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yeah! Que viva Colombia!... Good to have peeps from different parts of the world. This place is just great!