When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: jiuli9

greg_r

As I mentioned in the recent 'cheapies' thread I ordered a cheapie Breit SOH from jiuli9 via CQout last week. Got an email this morning to say that it wasn't in stock - would I like to switch my order to something else?

If it had been an expensive rep, I might have requested a refund, but given there's a long list of cheapies that have caught my eye, I thought I'd just pick one of the others.

Anyhow, I decided to go for a Tag SLR. The only problem being that it's about 30% more expensive. I replied to the email saying I'd take the SLR and to let me know how they wanted me to pay the extra - paypal, WU, whatever.

I just got a reply. No extra charge - they'll let me have the SLR for the price of the SOH!

Jiuli9 has just climbed several places up my list of favourite dealers. Always a pleasure to do business with them - even more so this time.

This is what I've ordered:

TH-27_sml.jpg

Lazy sods :p

Linkage:

http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=4021501

Yes, it's quartz. The good bit, however, is that it's 45mm

Yup - I managed to slow down for a month or so, but I'm back to my old habits. Already decided on my next buy, although I shall try to hold off until the end of the month. The recent TTK buy was rather unexpected, but just too good a deal to pass up - especially as I was looking for a Cartier watch for the missus =]

as lewis hamilton has just won the world championship its only right that us brits should have this watch lol

Not terribly into high-speed motorised processions. Was watching the Japanese rally earlier though :D

My purchase was more on the basis that I'm intending to buy a Benz soon..... ;)

[censored]ing cheap bastards.

....aaaaand your point is....? :lol:

as the credit crunch goes on me and greg are buying up all the cheap watches to sell for profit to you fookers when the market changes :p

Good plan :lol:

any idea how to track jiuli9 stuff i have the tracking number but it dont show up anywhere 8 days since my first tag order

Depends on which shipping option you went for. If it was the cheap 'airmaill' then it's not trackable once it leaves China. If you went for EMS, then your tracking number should work here: http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track...ageId=trt_track

Personally, I always go for the cheap shipping - never had a problem and usually gets here in less than two weeks following date of despatch (although once it was just under three, but that was during the Olympics when a lot of stuff got delayed..).

any idea how to track jiuli9

She usually leaves her apartment at 08:20-08:35 in the morning, takes a bus to Huang Zho Plaza, then walks to a cafe at the corner of Beuang and Jialou Hong. Coffee stop last between 12 and 17 minutes. Walking the rest of the way to the office at Guang Pengsu Building takes another 4 minutes.

If you need to know lunch, gym, and dining schedules, I can get that too, but it will cost.

She usually leaves her apartment at 08:20-08:35 in the morning, takes a bus to Huang Zho Plaza, then walks to a cafe at the corner of Beuang and Jialou Hong. Coffee stop last between 12 and 17 minutes. Walking the rest of the way to the office at Guang Pengsu Building takes another 4 minutes.

If you need to know lunch, gym, and dining schedules, I can get that too, but it will cost.

:lol:

john...

i will be surprised to hear i went for the cheap post lol

Glad I'm not the only cheapskate..... :lol:

She's having lunch with me tomorrow. I'll ask her about her schedule....