When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with a gen SMP rubber strap

bosk

I've purchased two gen rubber straps for my SMPs, one oragne and one black. However, I'm having problems fitting the rubber strap on my watches...even on my gen bond SMP. On gen and reps alike, the top of the strap flips out between the case and springbar...this happened using my gen springbars too.

Any solutions...like thick springbars? I dont see this would help since the springbar can still rotate at point of contact with the case.

Perhaps it is normal for the gap due to my 6.5 inch wrists? The strap seems to fit the watch fine (without gap) when I place it on one of the watch cushion for storage in my watch box.

TIA

bosk

Well I know y the straps were flipping out now. They were replica straps that were pawned off on timezone as being genuine.

There is a metal pin at the ends of the straps, omega logo too big, and buckle was polished and not brushed.

Doh!!!

-bosk

I've purchased two gen rubber straps for my SMPs, one oragne and one black. However, I'm having problems fitting the rubber strap on my watches...even on my gen bond SMP. On gen and reps alike, the top of the strap flips out between the case and springbar...this happened using my gen springbars too.

Any solutions...like thick springbars? I dont see this would help since the springbar can still rotate at point of contact with the case.

Perhaps it is normal for the gap due to my 6.5 inch wrists? The strap seems to fit the watch fine (without gap) when I place it on one of the watch cushion for storage in my watch box.

TIA

bosk