When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey guys :)

swissaddict

SA! You made it back alive - outstanding

selling the G9 already.... photobug

camera-china.jpg

when I was 14, I took my wery fiwst pitcha

thanks for sharing some of your wife's booblet with us - a true contribution to the forum

HAHA.. "booblet"... well she's only my girlfriend now, but I'm glad you appreciate the pic.. as I get better at the artistic human form photography thing, I'll post more :)

love the photobug pic.. lol

Btw, here is the last pic I have taken with the G9, as it is all boxed up and ready to sell now (if someone would just buy the damn thing!).... my new toy....

3009265799_c2a27c96dc.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA.. "booblet"... well she's only my girlfriend now, but I'm glad you appreciate the pic.. as I get better at the artistic human form photography thing, I'll post more :)

love the photobug pic.. lol

Btw, here is the last pic I have taken with the G9, as it is all boxed up and ready to sell now (if someone would just buy the damn thing!).... my new toy....

3009265799_c2a27c96dc.jpg

Nice piece of kit you have there, SA! I've had a D50 for a couple of years and have been very tempted to upgrade...

how much for your old one?

hmm - I'm not planning to do it right away, and haven't really checked out what they're going for lately. If I don't manage to talk myself out of it in the meantime, however, I'll letcha know as and when, okay?

Sorry - wife and g/f photos are generally ceremoniously shredded, boiled in acid and burned at the moment they become 'ex' ;)

Yeah right.

Onze, as you enter the guest bath in the downstairs, to the right there is a panel in the ceiling to access the space above the false ceiling. Open the panel upwards, and reach your arm as far back towards the door as you can, you will feel a box...

The box contains pics, of all types, from innocuous to sexual in nature, old dirty panties from nine different women, seventeen bras, a print out of names with phone numbers, three pages long, with annotations and ratings, an Hermes scarf, a silver charm bracelet, fifty three letters bound in a long black ribbon, and an empty condom wrapper and several pubic hairs of unknown origin, inside an envelop labeled "my first time."

And what did you do with the pictures :D

Onze, as you enter the guest bath in the downstairs, to the right there is a panel in the ceiling to access the space above the false ceiling. Open the panel upwards, and reach your arm as far back towards the door as you can, you will feel a box...

The box contains pics, of all types, from innocuous to sexual in nature, old dirty panties from nine different women, seventeen bras, a print out of names with phone numbers, three pages long, with annotations and ratings, an Hermes scarf, a silver charm bracelet, fifty three letters bound in a long black ribbon, and an empty condom wrapper and several pubic hairs of unknown origin, inside an envelop labeled "my first time."