When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 000

vlydog

I just spent the last half hour culling through old sales posts on TZ. I was looking for pictures as reference for my Zero project. I went as far back as May and there was not one with the L Swiss L dial but plenty with the L Swiss Made L. Can anyone tell me with what series the L Swiss L dial ceased?

I just spent the last half hour culling through old sales posts on TZ. I was looking for pictures as reference for my Zero project. I went as far back as May and there was not one with the L Swiss L dial but plenty with the L Swiss Made L. Can anyone tell me with what series the L Swiss L dial ceased?

G was the last

All G series were L SWISS L and so were a minority of the H series. As far as I can remember the first of the H series which were being flipped on 'Risti, mostly from Asian-based sellers, as BNIB with stamped cards only days or weeks old were a mix of L SWISS L and L SWISS MADE L. This would be typical of Panerai where the series is strictly date / year based rather than a reflection of progressive minor changes throughout production.

To get the definitive answer you should post this question on 'Risti, asking whether any owners of H series 000 had L SWISS L dials. I expect that the response will be yes, although a minority.

EDIT:

Just did a quick search and here's your answer - check out this thread, about 3/4 of the way down.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thre...wly+accquired+0

EDIT:

Just did a quick search and here's your answer - check out this thread, about 3/4 of the way down.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thre...wly+accquired+0

Yeah, Panerai have always great with their "leftover" dials from previous years and series, heven't they...makes you wonder sometimes. :rolleyes:

Edited by babola