When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1 - TT Sub from Mary.

Luthier

Ordered 2 weeks ago, paid by Western Union (she is MY very trusted dealer, bought 3 watches from her before), requested shipping by registered airmail.

I asked swiss movement, well oiled, water protection, 4 extra bracelet links, it took a few days to prepare and fully inspect my watch, got tracking number, and today my beauty arrived in perfect condition, setted on my time. Wrapped gold looks great, all engravings too, excellent real hologram sticker on the back, didn't find any flaws yet. It was shipped from Guangzhou to Shenzhen, then to Hong Kong, to avoid Guangzhou custom problems.

Excellent service, well packed, great communication, can't be more happy. You go, girl!!!

Enjoy the pictures!!!

01-3.jpg

02-2.jpg

03-3.jpg

04-3.jpg

05-3.jpg

07-1.jpg

08-1.jpg

09-1.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

10-1.jpg

06-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

Looks like a great watch. How much did all the extras cost? Do you think they really oiled your watch?

Also, the first 2 pics are unnecessary and maybe detrimental. Should some overzealous Homeland security slave been snooping about on the board they might take notice of the appearance of contraband packages. We all know what a shipping box looks like. I recommend you remove those first 2 pics.

Looks like a great watch. How much did all the extras cost? Do you think they really oiled your watch?

Also, the first 2 pics are unnecessary and maybe detrimental. Should some overzealous Homeland security slave been snooping about on the board they might take notice of the appearance of contraband packages. We all know what a shipping box looks like. I recommend you remove those first 2 pics.

All extras are FREE. Yes, they really oiled and sealed, it was my request, and I know they do it. Watch is gorgeous, and feels heavy and solid on the wrist.

I posted first 2 pics only because some of our dearest members questionning, why watches, ordered from GZ dealer, were shipped from Shanghai, and having no any slightest idea of China things, didn't believe any explanations.

I can'tv remove it, I'm not Platinum Member, just Wooden One, so, if somebody (Greg?) can ask Admin. to remove it- I'll be thankful.

Ah, the AAA Swiss. And they said it didn't exist.

Of all the watches I gave away I miss my black dial 16613 the most. But never wore it. The wife got tired of the watch groupies hangin' about. Pity.

Careful stud.

Everything exist in China.

:p

price for you? heh - ok ok, I'll go with it - what's the special price you paid?

They be stealing your bucket?

??????? Who stealing my bucket photos? Is it possible?

I paid $280, on site it's $318, forum friends can get it for $295. It's Swiss ETA, and wrapped gold, not plated. And difference is very visible.

Nice. You could have taken it out of the plastic first :-)

Col.

Was too excited, you forgot this feeling???

By the way, Mary just got gold version of TAG Grand Carrera with brown dial, she's first to get it, and I'll be first here to own it!!

Yiiihhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RG.jpg

Was too excited, you forgot this feeling???

By the way, Mary just got gold version of TAG Grand Carrera with brown dial, she's first to get it, and I'll be first here to own it!!

Yiiihhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RG.jpg

ooooo - now that's nice. Very tempting indeed.....