When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Cajun Strap on a Daylight

StormTooper4

Just wanted to share some pictures of my new Cajun Strap as I'm pleased as punch with it.

pb153404vl4.jpg

The Daylight wasn't the intended recipient of the strap but as I've yet to get my grubby little hands on the fantasy project it was supposed to be for, I thought I'd give it a try on here.

pb153406ou5.jpg

Now I'm thinking I need to get another strap for that one. Hey Ho guess that's all part of the PAM curse.

pb153410bn0.jpg

Anyway thanks xlr8tn for the strap it really is up there with the Simona's and GSD's in terms of quality

pb153412sr2.jpg

Thanks for looking

ST4

Thanks Guys

Dial is quite a grower, I was not sure at first but it really does get a lot of wrist time now especially with this strap. The Subdials are a little more silver than the Gens which are more of a matt grey from the one photo I've seen. Do you guys have any other Gen Pictures?

I also have the other promo dial the white one with the black sub dial , should I ever fancy a change.

I think a few of the old timers round here had the watches when they came out quite a few years back. Mine came from king got it about 5 months ago I guess

The Gen

daylightblackpromofi9.jpg

Cheers

ST4

Thanks Guys

Do you guys have any other Gen Pictures?

I also have the other promo dial the white one with the black sub dial , should I ever fancy a change.

You'd be hard pushed to find many more pictures of the 196 prototype, I believe I saw it only once or twice in some promotional material or brochure. The other one you mention (white dial black panda subs) was the 188 Daylight prototype, and just as the one you have, never made it into production.

The fact you actually managed to source a rep of the said dial shows you how quickly the rep factories react to any new gen models announcements. My guess is that the Panda rep you have came out as a rep even before Panerai released their production Daylight 188 and 196 models...go figure! :-)