When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

changing out V1 Skyland for newer dials, Possible?

Guest Dr.TuB

Is this possible?

i have the V1 of the skyland and i want the newer dials with the correct lume dot at 3

It should be possible without problems. The case sizes, rehaut and everything as far as I know are all the same. I'm doing a dial swap but it's going from V1/V3 to V1/V3 "improved". All they did was improve the QC on the lume application. I don't think they did anything to the dial itself.

A new dial isn't that much money, and a swap isn't too bad...or you can do it yourself.

where would i be able to source a new dial?

Try any of the collectors. I'm getting a new V1/V3 dial from Peter who is essentially Angus partner. I don't know if he can get a V2 dial as well...

Josh/Andrew can sometimes get parts as well. Jay (Silix) should be able to source them as well. I don't know about others...as I haven't dealt with them.

How much are these dials?

Try any of the collectors. I'm getting a new V1/V3 dial from Peter who is essentially Angus partner. I don't know if he can get a V2 dial as well...

Josh/Andrew can sometimes get parts as well. Jay (Silix) should be able to source them as well. I don't know about others...as I haven't dealt with them.