When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG 1 oscars hublot

oscarmadfish

lol still lots of space it holds 18 :o

That won't last long.

Mrs. Greg tells me she's bought me a 40-capacity watch box for my birthday next month. I'm hoping that will last a while - my current 10 capacity box is full, I have two watches sitting on top of the box and another three on the way.....

Problem is, where the hell am I gonna put the new watchbox? :D

If I ever manage to fill the new box I'm going to have to either quit buying watches or start re-selling some of the less-frequently worn ones... :rolleyes:

I take it your SLR hasn't arrived yet? I'm hoping mine will arrive sometime this week....

That won't last long.

Mrs. Greg tells me she's bought me a 40-capacity watch box for my birthday next month. I'm hoping that will last a while - my current 10 capacity box is full, I have two watches sitting on top of the box and another three on the way.....

Problem is, where the hell am I gonna put the new watchbox? :D

If I ever manage to fill the new box I'm going to have to either quit buying watches or start re-selling some of the less-frequently worn ones... :rolleyes:

I take it your SLR hasn't arrived yet? I'm hoping mine will arrive sometime this week....

Where she bough 40 pieces watchbox??? I have 34 reps and 3 gens... such a box is a dream!!!

Where she bough 40 pieces watchbox??? I have 34 reps and 3 gens... such a box is a dream!!!

I don't know - she won't tell me (I guess she doesn't want me to know what it's like until I get it). The only one I've seen of that size, however, is made by Modalo (German company, I believe).