When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bestswiss.com

ssadove

Found this forum and decided to duplicate my post a bit from another location. I was recetly planning a trip to a location where potential of teft of my wich might be there. I have a number of the real things including a Breguet gold Classique. Decided to order a replica of it and wear that. I went searching for a good replica and thought I found one with a web site called Bestswiss.com. Claimed to be swiss made replicas with ETA movement. It was pricy ( about 600.00 USD) but far less that the real one. So I ordered it. Here I made my first mistake and can can blame no one but myself since I know better. I paid by wire transfer. So my first rec to all of you is only pay by credit card and no other way as you can get your money back. Next comes the best part. I ordered the watch 2 months before I was to go away. They told be and thier site claims that delivery is usually in 2 weeks. Well, it is now heading into 3 months and you guessed it NO watch or refund. You can read the further details on my other post but I just want to give a warning to ALL out there, NEVER EVER order from these people. It clearly is a scam. I have no watch, just a occassional email that says it will come soon or I might even get a refund. Neither has happened. So long and short, take BESTSWISS.COM off of any order list and put it in your scam category!!!

Good Luck

S Sadove

Yes, let do that as it is "James" I keep hearing from, although i heard from some other charcter once, great story they run though about watches being in customs for weeks, then assuming they are siezed. I will likely never see anything but I will constantly pepper thos Bast...s" with email make them spend enough time reading or deleting to get my money out of them.

Thanks

Well Just got a response from a guy named Chris. Saying I shouldn't believe all I hear from comments on the web and that they were trying to "figure out" how to send a refund. I just said well it is pretty simple, send a check money order or wahtever. Also said they were clearly a scam and would tell the world and US customs folks. Maybe they can get a few siezures if they really have watches.

Thanks all for the info. Wish I knew about you guys first.

Cheers

Well Guys the saga Continues. I sent a very threatening email and threatened to at least notify customs of this company and mention potential terrorist ties. Bit of an Idle threat but with the craziness in US might just get them look at a little. Anyway, below isa response from the infamous James. thought you all might like to see at waht lengths they will continue thier saga. I am now going to post on as many sites as i can to let the world know to come to this site and look at the companies here and NEVER go to Best Swiss. Love the offer to pick one of thier Rolex watches, they actually have the balls to be asking to spend more money with them!!!

Cheers to all

"Hello Sir

There are only a handful of refunds/pending special orders yet to be

processed and once again we would like to thank you for your patience.

Some of you have been waiting months for a resolution and we

understand that you have probably lost faith in our company but we are

not going to let you down!

The economy has affected us the same as with other businesses and we

are not in a position to refund everyone at this time. However we will

honor all orders and refunds until the entire slate has been cleared

we are just not sure when that will be exactly. The owner has

indicated that if you do not want to continue waiting for the full

cash refund then we are prepared to ship you a "rolex replica" from

our stocks here in NY so you can least receive a Bestswiss timepiece.

So please reply to this email and let us know whether you choose

option 1 or option 2.

Option 1: You continue to wait for a full refund on your original

purchase (current timetable end of the year)

Option 2: You choose a Rolex Replica off of our bestswiss.com website.

Many of the models are in stock and we can deliver them asap.

Look forward to your reply and thanks again for your understanding.

-----------------------------------------

Sincerely,

James Washington

Sales Manager

Bestswiss.com"