When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Real life pics of an All Black rep

Guest Sql_pl

I would love to see some real life pics of a HBB All Black rep. It can be the previous PVD/Ceramic or newest Full Ceramic version.

I just can't make up my mind about it.

From dealer pics I just cannot see if hands and markers are correctly blackened.

Anyone?

Me too M. :)

I have been out of the scene for a while (new job, new country etc) and now I am getting ready for my next purchase. The All Black has been in my sights for a while now and I would love to have some real life pictures of the 2 versions (as in two factories..) If I cave in first, I will post pictures in this thread.

FR

G

I'm there with you on this one SQL, I've been looking at them for a while and willing to throw some cash at them - the all ceramic with polished bezel seems the winner for me, but gotta see it on someones wrist before i can go all out!!! someone did a few mods on theirs - well worth looking into that too!

I'll second that!

DonPedro?

I was ready to get a full black but decided to wait for some pics of a watch besides the prototypes.. Both versions out there have their own problems and I'd hate to buy two to get one ultimate done :p

Instead I ordered a AP ROO RB ceramic ;) I'll do a photo review as soon as I get it :D