When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Luna Rossa?

Mike1718

Has anybody tried Hublot Luna Rossa from Hontwatch? Is the quality OK? I can't find any comments/reviews neither here or in Repgeek.

What could be of inferior quality, AR, CF dial, buttons, clasp,... or nothing?

I recently bought a Hublot to a friend - a Black Magic Lite from Puretime.

I think the quality is excellent. ( I have no experience of Hublots before just Omega and IWC).

No quality issues at all! It keeps the time in my winder.

Also I think the AR is good, especially considering it is single sided (so I think there is no reason to buy to more expensive version).

I don't want to buy exactly the same watch so I'm considering the Luna Rossa.

From the pics it is definately 21k bph movement.

But it has some positive sides - the rotor bearing is far closer to the real deal and it also has a regulator there.

Can't really tell about the quality of ceramic.

The caseback is definately NOT ceramic there.

BTW - don't you find it frustrating that cheaper versions of the HBB that often look like total crap come with movement that looks MUCH better than the one we get in most expensive cases?

I will never understand it.

I can say that Luna Rossa is the only Hublot that I use And perfect shape very handsome watch. Especially If you sellect the ceramiz case and pvd bezel also double AR version.On your wrist It will be looked very handsome. At a result I can say that absulately you have to have.

NOTE:It has a regular slicone strap But now the luna Rossa version (flat one with Luna Rossa Logo) has stated.

DSC09514.jpg

Edited by panera

• 3 weeks later...
I can say that Luna Rossa is the only Hublot that I use And perfect shape very handsome watch. Especially If you sellect the ceramiz case and pvd bezel also double AR version.On your wrist It will be looked very handsome. At a result I can say that absulately you have to have.

NOTE:It has a regular slicone strap But now the luna Rossa version (flat one with Luna Rossa Logo) has stated.

The ceramic version has one disadvantage - the case is not close to the original. The middle part of the case (over strap) should be brushed. I think that is important - the designer has thought of the contrasts between brushed and shiny, between materials and so so on.

I know and care little about the soulless charlatan of industrial anti-theft toilet design that is the HBB, but......

I have seen the Luna Rossa up close and personal and the the thing that screams out from the pic of the rep above is the strap. The gen had a smooth firm rubber strap with discreet-ish Hublot logo an inch or so inferior to the lugs.

Right, don't mind me, carry on discussing ceramic what-nots :p

I know and care little about the soulless charlatan of industrial anti-theft toilet design that is the HBB, but......

I have seen the Luna Rossa up close and personal and the the thing that screams out from the pic of the rep above is the strap. The gen had a smooth firm rubber strap with discreet-ish Hublot logo an inch or so inferior to the lugs.

Right, don't mind me, carry on discussing ceramic what-nots :p

It seems that the version sold now has a correct strap, but the case does not look ok.

post-11302-1228573039_thumb.jpg