When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Milsub rep

MilSub

Go to links (at the top of the page) click on dealer websites, and then on Eurotimez. You won't be disappointed! Idolreplicas is a typical scam site.

Thank you! I've been checking the links now and why the big differences in price between dealers? To me it looks like the same watch, e.g. Eurotimez $300, Trusty Time $218. They even use the same picture. Am I missing something?

I sure like mine from Andrew. The Bond strap it comes on is chinsy though, thin strap material with plated hardware. I purchased some different Natos with stainless steel hardware from Gnomonwatches for a little variety...

5517a.jpg

DSC01091.JPG

DSC01092.JPG

DSC01098.JPG

I love the raised crystal, they just don't make 'em like this anymore!

5517b.jpg

Good luck, Arty

I sure like mine from Andrew. The Bond strap it comes on is chinsy though, thin strap material with plated hardware. I purchased some different Natos with stainless steel hardware from Gnomonwatches for a little variety...

Good luck, Arty

That's beautiful! Now I want one even more. Sorry for asking but wich one is Andrew? I'm new to this so bare with me. I just noticed that $218 is without shipping so for me it would be $263 shipped from TrustyTime. Do you know where Trusty ships from? Since I live in Sweden shipping within EU would make avoiding customs fees easier and I noticed that EuroTimez have the option to send it from an EU country.

How much does the quality differ from watch to watch? Is the QC worth the extra $40 or $65 if it should be sent from an EU country?

Another question, how is the WR on these? 200m?

Edited by MilSub

I need to pack for a holiday trip so short answer- Andrew is Trustytime, I'm in U.S. so no recomendation on shipping to Sweden (from China where Andrew is), when it rains and I'm outdoors all my reps go in my pants pocket. I believe you could pay extra for a proper water resistance upgrade...although mine has provrn to be especially water tight from the factory.

Gotta' go, Arty

I need to pack for a holiday trip so short answer- Andrew is Trustytime, I'm in U.S. so no recomendation on shipping to Sweden (from China where Andrew is), when it rains and I'm outdoors all my reps go in my pants pocket. I believe you could pay extra for a proper water resistance upgrade...although mine has provrn to be especially water tight from the factory.

Gotta' go, Arty

Thank you! Have a nice trip!