When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PVD ROO

hazetrader

hazetrader....welcome to the boards,

this special model you choosed is a one-off....it was only a unique piece made by AP.

There is no rep for this exact model but I do remember one of our members that had this thing made by his local PVD company.

The only rep-APROO with PVD coating is the EoD......see my avatar.

Do a search on "End of Days" or "EoD".....

Cheers

Theo

hazetrader....welcome to the boards,

this special model you choosed is a one-off....it was only a unique piece made by AP.

There is no rep for this exact model but I do remember one of our members that had this thing made by his local PVD company.

The only rep-APROO with PVD coating is the EoD......see my avatar.

Do a search on "End of Days" or "EoD".....

Cheers

Theo

Thanks Theo

I saw the End of Days in a Chinese replica site, but the seconds are at 9, not 12.

Is yours the seconds at 12 End of Days? tks

Please also keep in mind that the gen. End of Days does NOT come with a metal bracelet as shown in that picture....

AP only offered it with a nylon velcro strap and hornback strap for it.

if you are interested , i can sell you mine with the velcro strap like the genuine , tell me i can send you some pics , the watch is brand new !!

Hi all,

I'm a newbie, never owned any replicas yet. I really like the AP ROO series, and especially the "black" PVD-coated ROO. Do they make reps of this version? I can't justify spending over $20k for a gen ROO, but I do really love their look. Please advise. tks

this is actually a unique piece till i know belongs to one of the guys in AP factory and was custom built for himself is a EoD dial in a PVDes ROO SS CASE ( i read an article about it in The purist)

so the model doesn