When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

B&R BR01-92 Strap Suggestions

sandman

Anyone have suggestions for high quality straps for a black / orange face Bell & Ross BR01-92? It is this exact watch here:

8267b7d50052f7ccdd7a913b2fa9ab43.image.750x497.JPG

I'm looking for the best combination of quality and value, and would like one leather one and one rubber one. Ideas?

Pardon my hotlinking the watch image as I'm unable to upload my own at the moment.

Sandman,

I have a BR01-92 in blue. I got mine from Trusty. I will tell you that the strap it comes with are spot on....

High quality and excellent markings. I compaired mine to a gen that a friend has. He was visably irritated

when he looked at them side by side. I may have actually converted him to the rep world.... :)

Couple of suggestions: If you want leather, get it from Andrew (Trusty) at the same time you get he rubber.

He has really decent quality at a reasonable price. Plus it comes in a single order.

Have him include some of the pesky 1.3mm hexhead bolts that are used to hold the strap to the tube. These allways

seem to work themselves out and it is a real PITA to source some new ones (ask me how I know...) Lastly, when you

actually get the watch, put a little thread loc on one bold for each side... that way you only have 2 of the 4 bolts to worry

about working themselves out and you can still change straps easily.

Best of luck with your purchase!

-K

• 3 weeks later...