When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

breitling asia eta 2813

mcduff62

hi there!

i am not really newcomer as have been member [and posted on topics!] for a couple of years. however i have changed from pc to mac due to virus problems and have lost record of my posts .

also site looks different since i last accessed it in the summer. where are the stalwarts:allergydoc,fakemaster,highflyingclive and dave123 these days?.

i have several reps mainly from andrew, josh and perfect time; all solid dealers when i last bought.

i want to buy my son a breitling colt with asia eta 2813. it's only $98 but is it reliable like my breitling navitimer which cost around $328 when i bought it a year ago to this day? also which dealer ships quikest to UK as i want to get this in time for xmas?

best regards from recession ridden UK!!

hi there!

i am not really newcomer as have been member [and posted on topics!] for a couple of years. however i have changed from pc to mac due to virus problems and have lost record of my posts .

also site looks different since i last accessed it in the summer. where are the stalwarts:allergydoc,fakemaster,highflyingclive and dave123 these days?.

i have several reps mainly from andrew, josh and perfect time; all solid dealers when i last bought.

i want to buy my son a breitling colt with asia eta 2813. it's only $98 but is it reliable like my breitling navitimer which cost around $328 when i bought it a year ago to this day? also which dealer ships quikest to UK as i want to get this in time for xmas?

I haven't seen highflyingclive in ages. The rest are kicking around semi to very regularly.

Anyways...

The ETA 2813 I think is not an ETA but a DG2813...standard CN mechanical movement. Noisy...but decent...and super cheap to replace if it dies ($10 USD). The Navitimer should be an A7750 which is solid, but not really reliable until properly serviced as it is usually dry and dirty.

As to the EU shipping...Eurotimez, Precioustime, Homer and some others are the EU dealers of choice these days.

hi there!

many thanks toad

eurotimez is down at moment i think redoing his website.has andrew of trusty time disappeared from top ten dealers?

many thanks toad

eurotimez is down at moment i think redoing his website.has andrew of trusty time disappeared from top ten dealers?

I think Andrew's still in the picture as a decent collector. I haven't really been looking at his review posts recently to be honest...but I don't recall any big issues other than the usual "cartel" ones.