When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should I be worried?

xslyyx

Hi guys.

I am a little bit worried. I ordered watch from Josh that was sent to me on 1st of dec. 2d of dec it was shipped out from him.

Today on 6th of december it still didnt reach my country (sweden).

Should I be worried. I know last couple of times the whatch always, i mean always, came to sweden in 2-3 days..maximum.

should i be more patience?

Im off to thailand in 5 days and would love to recive my watch

Don't be worried abot the shipping time.

You should be worried of the tight customs nowadays.

It's a pain in the a$$ getting reps into Sweden now.

OK, is this only when ordering from Asia?

Or does this concern ordering from UK as well.

Just thinking about ordering from Chris when he gets his act together (regarding the latest posts here on RWG)

Ok guys...The watch has reached my country and was released from customs....so I will have it on monday morning.....GREAT

Must be the holidays comming up that it took the watch 6 days to reach me.......nevermind

on thursday on the 11th of dec I am off to thiland...with my skyland.... =))

Ok guys...The watch has reached my country and was released from customs....so I will have it on monday morning.....GREAT

Must be the holidays comming up that it took the watch 6 days to reach me.......nevermind

on thursday on the 11th of dec I am off to thiland...with my skyland.... =))

Since I'm also from Sweden, how do you handle customs? When I ordered they asked me to provide a receipt of purchase or they wouldn't let it go.

Should i be worried?

i bought a super avenger from the original post'r xslyyx last week and i have asked him loads of times for the tracking number which he said would give to me but he has not and he is not replying to PM's or emails.

come-on dude at least let me know what is happening PLEASE!

Cheers.

comone "Hung Well"...I told u I was out of office. I sent u an email with track no but u didnt recive it.

Plz cool down....I sold several watches here on RWG and none had ever trouble with me....Everyone recived their watch like promised and in the condition as promised

U should get your watch in few days,........so cool down...like i said i am out of office and do not have the track no here.......

as it was a week ago i paid you and i still dont have the tracking number....and you are always out of office when i asked you for it...and you are off to thailand in a couple of days...you can understand why i am starting to sweat a little. :rolleyes:

i am sure you have mailed it to me but i have alraedy lost a panerai slytech recently in the mail without any tracking details...that is why i was so eager to get the tracking number from you.

Cheers. B)

regarding thailand.......im off tomorrow... =))

Like I said Hung.....the watch is on the way...I am sorry if u didnt recive the track id via mail last friday....but i do not have it here....

Plz when u recive the watch...post here so I can be trusted furtheron =)).........and tell me how u liked the watch

regarding thailand.......im off tomorrow... =))

Like I said Hung.....the watch is on the way...I am sorry if u didnt recive the track id via mail last friday....but i do not have it here....

Plz when u recive the watch...post here so I can be trusted furtheron =)).........and tell me how u liked the watch

Did you send the the tracking via PM or to my email address??

Have a nice time in thailand. B)