When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Needs Help on Ti crown

CHRONOZEN

please can you help me on this. I just buy and waiting for my first rep pam 177 from ioffer, and i have the chance to buy a genuine Ti crown for 44mm. can you tel me if i take off the rep crown i can install the genuine one. or if is better to buy first a good CG from ? a good REP CG need to know first were i can find one CG Ti REP and than IF i can put the genuine crown ? because i can get the genuine crown for 75$ looks good price for genuine ?.And by the way I try to find a good REP 176 modded at a good price.I have some genuine omega or longines to trade ?.

Thank you.

serge

Go with a T48 titanium crown.

It will be a direct fit compared to the hassle of having to rebore the tube of your rep to fit the gen crown.

:-)

please can you help me on this. I just buy and waiting for my first rep pam 177 from ioffer, and i have the chance to buy a genuine Ti crown for 44mm. can you tel me if i take off the rep crown i can install the genuine one. or if is better to buy first a good CG from ? a good REP CG need to know first were i can find one CG Ti REP and than IF i can put the genuine crown ? because i can get the genuine crown for 75$ looks good price for genuine ?.And by the way I try to find a good REP 176 modded at a good price.I have some genuine omega or longines to trade ?.

Thank you.

serge

[

Thank you for your answer but what is the T48 crown? and were i can find this parts.

thank you

serge

[

Thank you for your answer but what is the T48 crown? and were i can find this parts.

thank you

serge

Hi Serge,

T just presented his new T-48 crown in PVD-finish. Ti is availeable as well and the T-crowns fit just perfectly without any need for changes. You might need a longer stem, though.

Both parts you are looking for have been produced as comunity projects by members of RWG.

The T48 crown is a project by member "T" - he currently sells them. They are a direct replacement for the rep crown and basically look and feel like a gen PAM crown - but they are built to fit the rep case whereas you will have to mod the case and possibly the CG to fit a gen PAM crown.

Crownguards - another member of RWG, "V" has produced very nice CG but as far as I know, he has sold out. Every once in a while someone sells one of these crownguards in the sales section. They are great but not cheap.