When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob ;-)

anx10us

Hi

Just found this site via google, I really want a Rolex Submariner but currently can't justify the 3000GBP that I would need to spend .... I always thought a Replica might be a good compromise, but was put off my the amount of crap that there appeared to be available.

Finally finding a proper Replica site with realistic reviews and decent sellers is fantastic.

from what I have read and understand there are many versions of the Submariner, the standout replicas being the

Watchmaker

Euromariner

Noobmariner

others ?

What I need to understand is : Is it worth spending maybe $600 on the Watchmaker version when a Noob is available for half the price ?

I have absolutely no problem paying $600 if its worth it and is as good as it looks, but if I can get a replica that is 98% the same for half the price, maybe I should go for that ?

Finally what movement should I go for ? Asian (probably not), Swiss ? , Swiss Copy etc ?

Thanks

Hope to spend a lot of time on here ...

Euromariner is really really good. only flaws are the crown guards and does not have superlume.

Watchmaker9 V2 Submariner has fixed this as well.....so That would be THE best one out of the box.

Is Euromariner a website or a specific build that is then resold ? which of the guys on here sell the Euromariner ?

I assume the Crown Guard is the winding crown ? and superlume is the 'glow in the dark ' ?

thanks