When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kevlar Strap

pezzy

Hey guys i'm after a kevlar strap for my 4th gen which i believe is 20mm? i'm after something that is exact or very similar to the kevlar strap used in the Blancpain Fifty Fathom.

- needs to be a small size for my tiny wrists

- black with hidden stitching

- thick and padded for the curvature look (at least 5mm thick)

Help me locate this perfect strap :)!

If you want to post other kevlar straps on Omegas, please do so and turn this thread into THE kevlar strap thread for omegas.

Edited by pezzy

Hey guys i'm after a kevlar strap for my 4th gen which i believe is 20mm? i'm after something that is exact or very similar to the kevlar strap used in the Blancpain Fifty Fathom.

- needs to be a small size for my tiny wrists

- black with hidden stitching

- thick and padded for the curvature look (at least 5mm thick)

Help me locate this perfect strap :)!

If you want to post other kevlar straps on Omegas, please do so and turn this thread into THE kevlar strap thread for omegas.

There are some really nice kevlar straps on Ofrei.com, which are Omega straps. They might give you some ideas of what you're looking for, even if you don't want to pay OEM prices :)

Looks really good on that mate, well done!

Classy ;)

i got my strap today, heres a pic.

3129487273_6eec6ed4ce.jpg

i'm pretty happy with it, looks alot like the fifty fathoms strap i wanted :). the strap is by hirsch. i might sharpie the stitching if i feel adventourous.

It looks awesome :) I would suggest against taking a sharpie to the stitching, simply because, a black strap with white stitching, even if it's not crocodile, can still look sharp with smart clothes (picks up on the white shirt or pin stripes in the suit ;) ) so I'd say keep it as it is :good: That said, if you wanted to make it look really bitchin', order an OEM Omega buckle (or deployant) and replace the factory-installed one ;) I did that on an Aqua Terra I customized for my dad last year, and changing the buckle, made a lot of difference to the strap :) It made an aftermarket strap, appear to be OEM :):good:

thanks for the comments guys. the contrast stitching has started to grow on me. its actually quite subtle cause its has a greyish tone rather than being full white. i don't think i'll be using the sharpie anymore :).

as for getting a oem buckle/deployment, i'll probably do that sometime in the future. the deployment i bought with the strap just doesn't do it for me.

damn i love this strap :D.

thanks for the comments guys. the contrast stitching has started to grow on me. its actually quite subtle cause its has a greyish tone rather than being full white. i don't think i'll be using the sharpie anymore :).

as for getting a oem buckle/deployment, i'll probably do that sometime in the future. the deployment i bought with the strap just doesn't do it for me.

damn i love this strap :D.

No problem, and I'm glad you like the strap :) I think an OEM buckle or deployment would make a lot of difference, to be honest, the ones fitted to aftermarket straps are often pretty cheap quality. Functional, for sure, but not really 'up to the job' with such a high-end watch ;)