When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 183 - Gift from the girlfriend

P8B

Hey guys...

Me and my girlfriend visit this rep dealer here in delhi often just for fun... he usually has the quartz reps and the odd GEM...

Well my girlfriend went there on Sunday and called me that she has a surprise for me and here it is..

DSC02798.jpg

Dial Shot

DSC02799.jpg

Deployment and caseback

DSC02801.jpg

Crown

DSC02803.jpg

Wrist Shots

DSC02802.jpg

DSC02804.jpg

DSC02805.jpg

Please feel free to comment!

Cheers

P

Nice one mate.

You get some real good reps @ a market in Delhi called Palika Bazaar ....lots n lotsa shops selling all kinds and grades of reps. You just need to ask for the better quality ones.

Thats where this one came from too bro!! Hmmmm i think it Palika needs more investigation as i have only seen crappy ones there mostly... Have you been there?

looks great!

we've got a few local dealers in bombay too... must go back and see what they have in stock.

PS: now time to get yourself a great strap - it's the major giveaway in the watch IMO

try panatime.com have ordered from him before - reasonably priced and great straps.

Edited by sidak

Hey, the watch looks spectacular... but nothing in your post tops the fact that the watch was bought and given by your girl... It just seems surprisingly awsome that your girl can spot a nice rep from a cheaper one, but most of all, that she went and probably handpicked ir for you. And it looks great!

I can't imagine which shoes would my gf like... "that detail here, that detail there..." I guess she wouldn't know which rep to get me either...

congrats on the girl!!

looks great!

we've got a few local dealers in bombay too... must go back and see what they have in stock.

PS: now time to get yourself a great strap - it's the major giveaway in the watch IMO

try panatime.com have ordered from him before - reasonably priced and great straps.

:D I have a dark brown strap from Gorilla Straps on repgeek in the making...

Hey, the watch looks spectacular... but nothing in your post tops the fact that the watch was bought and given by your girl... It just seems surprisingly awsome that your girl can spot a nice rep from a cheaper one, but most of all, that she went and probably handpicked ir for you. And it looks great!

I can't imagine which shoes would my gf like... "that detail here, that detail there..." I guess she wouldn't know which rep to get me either...

congrats on the girl!!

Thanks Chino!!

looks great!

Bud lets have a India GTG im sure there are quite a few of us spread around?