When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 111H

Oyster

Hello PAM lovers!

I acquire this piece some time back and here's my thought of it.

First impression:

Overall details of the 111H looked very good ie. polishing, case back, etc., can't really fault the watch in whichever way. Time keeping has been excellent, unregulated and keeping COSC standards, amazing!

I believe this is an older model that comes with:

1) L Swiss Made L closer to 6 sandwich

2) Recessed cannon pin

3) Light AR (so to speak, they aren't really, more like a blue tint to mimic AR)

4) Sapphire crystal

5) Movement (they say swiss, I say chinese)

Not fussy at all with the so called flaw (or should I say "not as per genuine visual specifications/eye candy? :)") compared to the real deal especially the swan neck since its non functional anyway.

The winding and time setting is buttery smooth, crown work is equally good, crown lock could be better as usual.

Got this beauty from my regular dealer, its an amazing value for what it is.

I'll let the photos do the talking for now.

Enjoy...

Cheers

Rob

A note on rep movements if I may:

I've been collecting rep watches for 5 years now as they are fun and affordable, throughout the years I've been repeatedly told by the dealers that there's no such thing as reps with genuine swiss movement, all are copies. Well I took that with a grain of salt of course. But then again the Chinese are that good, trust me! Making whatever 1:1 copies are peanuts to them, no issues but that's not good for business relatively speaking ain't it?. Or if it, it would cost a wee bit more which at the end defeat the purpose of making copies and selling them in millions (ND trading anyone?). My collection consist mainly of swiss pieces and my experience tells me that especially while winding and setting time/date, the feeling are not the same. Since eta have very stringent standards for their movements I seriously don't believe that movements can varies that much (power reserve & etc.), unless they are truly (almost) 1:1 copies of course (eta stamping is just a matter of creating a mold, and they have an abundance of great artists to do the trick). My 2cents.

post-17928-1229563641_thumb.jpg

post-17928-1229563747_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hello PAM lovers!

I acquire this piece some time back and here's my thought of it.

First impression:

Overall details of the 111H looked very good ie. polishing, case back, etc., can't really fault the watch in whichever way. Time keeping has been excellent, unregulated and keeping COSC standards, amazing!

I believe this is an older model that comes with:

1) L Swiss Made L closer to 6 sandwich

2) Recessed cannon pin

3) Light AR (so to speak, they aren't really, more like a blue tint to mimic AR)

4) Sapphire crystal

5) Movement (they say swiss, I say chinese)

Not fussy at all with the so called flaw (or should I say "not as per genuine visual specifications/eye candy? :)") compared to the real deal especially the swan neck since its non functional anyway.

The winding and time setting is buttery smooth, crown work is equally good, crown lock could be better as usual.

Got this beauty from my regular dealer, its an amazing value for what it is.

I'll let the photos do the talking for now.

Enjoy...

Cheers

Rob

A note on rep movements if I may:

I've been collecting rep watches for 5 years now as they are fun and affordable, throughout the years I've been repeatedly told by the dealers that there's no such thing as reps with genuine swiss movement, all are copies. Well I took that with a grain of salt of course. But then again the Chinese are that good, trust me! Making whatever 1:1 copies are peanuts to them, no issues but that's not good for business relatively speaking ain't it?. Or if it, it would cost a wee bit more which at the end defeat the purpose of making copies and selling them in millions (ND trading anyone?). My collection consist mainly of swiss pieces and my experience tells me that especially while winding and setting time/date, the feeling are not the same. Since eta have very stringent standards for their movements I seriously don't believe that movements can varies that much (power reserve & etc.), unless they are truly (almost) 1:1 copies of course (eta stamping is just a matter of creating a mold, and they have an abundance of great artists to do the trick). My 2cents.

hi i have this rep from andrew for some months now and it keeps excellent time and looks great. only problem is that lock down crown pin is very loose after only a short time

regards

hi i have this rep from andrew for some months now and it keeps excellent time and looks great. only problem is that lock down crown pin is very loose after only a short time

regards

Fixed mine the moment I got hold of the watch :)

The pin fix is very easy, all you need is a thin piece of plastic to go in between the pin.

I understand it is darn irritating while winding the watch/crown where the lever flip back and forth or it'll just pop open.

You won't be disappointed after the fix :)