When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM for small wrist

digitalnrg

PAM 050, there's a SS version, powered by an asian 7750 or asian 21j, it must be scarce by these days, but I know some dealers may still carry it.

You'll simply love it. I also have a thin wrist and love mine, in fact I'm wearing it right now!

get yours!

PAM 050, there's a SS version, powered by an asian 7750 or asian 21j, it must be scarce by these days, but I know some dealers may still carry it.

You'll simply love it. I also have a thin wrist and love mine, in fact I'm wearing it right now!

get yours!

Thanks Chino. Looks like I just found the 21J movement. Beside the movement differences, any idea if the SS bracelet & the pearl look cheaper on the 21J version?

no pearl on that one, bezel is fixed so no pearl problem or number of clicks to bother about.

I have one that's a couple of years old, bought from Paul at pam111, with an asian 7750 which is changing its date at 7 o'clock... that's the only issue with this one right now, but arrived perfectly from the dealer.

check that the bracelet links are held together by screws and not one solid link and that will asure a full SS bracelet and not a brass plated one.

you'll like it a lot.

cheers!