When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

High Quality Rolex LV 11610

alsyapal

Looking for a high quality Rolex Sub LV.

Excuse my newbie-ness... But i have a few questions:

1) I hear BK from RepGeek has the best sub. It's a modded WM9. Question: What is a WM9 (the orginal manufacturer) do they have a website?

2) How much is this watch from WM9 themselves, and then how much modded from BK.

3) What are other good quality, but also good value rolex replica's... NoobMariner? Others? What is there websites?

Just looking to get clued up on them quickly, so I can make a decision.

Thanks!

i can answer a couple of the questions.

1. wm9 is the maker of the wm9 watches, sub, ym, and future sd. their website is www.watchmaker9.tv

2. I sell at the same price as wm9. I assemble the wm9 watches I sell. I take care of little flaws for free, e.g. currently wm9 crystal's cyclop doesn't have enough magnification, I'm installing Clark crystal for free. I will offer upgrade option at affordable prices such as a custom made thinner crown (wm9 crown is oversized).

-bk

i can answer a couple of the questions.

1. wm9 is the maker of the wm9 watches, sub, ym, and future sd. their website is www.watchmaker9.tv

2. I sell at the same price as wm9. I assemble the wm9 watches I sell. I take care of little flaws for free, e.g. currently wm9 crystal's cyclop doesn't have enough magnification, I'm installing Clark crystal for free. I will offer upgrade option at affordable prices such as a custom made thinner crown (wm9 crown is oversized).

-bk

Thanks for the reply.

It's really the LV I like, and I saw you won't start making them til Jan? But say I ordered a WM9 V2 now, when could you guestimate I'd receive it (in UK)...

Other than BK's. What do people generally prefer:

http://www.jpc8118.com/rlss01005-black-dia...iss-p-5007.html

or

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=82250 (the genuine eta)

or

Anyone else recommend a Rolex LV Sub?

Also does EuroTimez modify the Noobmariner, (not make it themselves) and if so... what is the website of the NoobMariner (original manufacturer- unmodded).

Thanks!

I'd go with BK, hands down without a second guess.

Your title says "high quality sub," so noobmariner does not come to my mind.

It's not even close to the same league as the wm9.

And especially with it in BK's hands, there is no competition in my opinion.

good luck!

Aswell as my questions above, could someone please list for me:

1) Where to buy a NoobMariner... do you buy them from the manufacturer... Or Josh at perfect clones.... or where??

2) Where to buy an "MBK".

3) Where to buy a "Euromariner"... Are these manufactured by EuroTimez or just modded by them?

Thanks!