When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first rep ROO. advicE?

mikolee

guys this is my first post in the forum and my first rep watch ever purchased. ive been eyeing the roo for years but never found them to be good representations or copies of the original. now i am impressed with the levels undertaken to come out with a roo rep, they look good and hard to ignore. so im thinking the safari. im a bit cnfused though as some sites have the size at 42/43 but real sze should be a 44. also wondering wether there are visual differences at first glance between the gen and rep? not really concerned about the mech and move.

also im not so familiar with movements i only have heard of the swiss eta and asian etc. in the sites i visted only asian movement is offered. cost of watch is $568. kinda steep but willing to pull the trigger. anything i should be aware of? what is the lifespan of these watches? i have no ability to mod or repair a watch i know zilch! thanks for sharing. hopefully i can pull the trigger before xmas.

its either this roo or a rolex deepsea rep. thanks in advance