When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lehmann Radiomir Panerai

Dani

I didnt say the last movement is beautiful/better than others, I said I have the last movement from Cortebert and I said that I have never seen this before, not even in pocket watches.

I think the 17 Jewel version is the most beautiful, there are some that look similar to this one:

21_3.jpg

Sorry but this is a pam 21 and the ``cal 618`` is a fantasyname from richmont-group

Sorry but this is a pam 21 and the ``cal 618`` is a fantasyname from richmont-group

Please look at the PDF document I posted and the other link. The PDF shows a Rolex 618 used in a Kampfschwimmer watch and also calls it Rolex 618.

The other link states that the Rolex 618 in the PAM21 is new-old-stock like the Angelus movements in the PAM203.

Why do you say that the 618 is not real and made up? Do you have a source for this? Because this would be new for me. The image in the PDF is not high quality enough to read the Cal. Nr. on the movement, but whoever wrote the PDF has knowledge about historic PAM's and I don't think he would make up the cal. name.

The PDF is in english also, not only german.

not a vintage gen panerai have the sign 618

fot the same design all pam 21 have richmont all vin6tage rolex movt new decored and sign 618

the same process is in the 203...all 240 same decored for the lim production

ca 200 movt have dino zai sell on richmont end 1996

the decored from angelus new generation is bad and exactly for all 203 (and the new 267)

see the vintage panerai with rolex have more variations technic and design

give me a pic with sign 618 from vintage panerai!

i wont learn news everyday

your pic is not 618,only a movement have a 616 and rolex bridge (quell:knirim)

but make a question in clubpanerai.com for this

this is the expertweb and not paneristi...only money in this

where the experts here ???

where can more facts here make???

knirim stated google translated:

`And so we come to what experts believe and archival material 1938 as first model went into production. It is a clock in, pillow form 'with large housing dimensions (47 mm diameter), with housing and screwed crown and a black dial, on which no writing appears on the roman numerals, hands and Arabic numerals, with phosphorescent material are consecutive. As a wristband attachment serves two bent and soldered ironing. The mechanical movement (caliber 16) with manual elevator has 15 stones and no shockabsorber: it bears the inscription Rolex, the Rohwerk (ground-movement) however, is a caliber of Cortebert, probably originally designed for pocket watches was intended. The glass is made of Perspex, as with the depth gauges and compasses, and the bracelet is made of perforated leather, before the deployment was greased. The bracelet length is so calculated that the clock on the immersion suit could be worn.

Clockwork, housing base and crown bear the inscription Rolex, which together with the graphic design of the clock near presented the idea that it is rather a small series from the famous Geneva watch house acts as a project of Panerai. This is not the case. The house itself Rolex declared in a letter dated 11 January 1990 at the Italian watch collectors and experts Francesco Ferretti: We want to make it clear that Rolex military watches never produced. The Radiomir Panerai built our concessionaire in Florence in the 40s on behalf of the Italian Navy. This clock was dedicated to the fight thought of using swimmers, while designing and production through the above Company occurred. Rolex was limited solely to the supply of watches, clocks why not take our trademark '. This makes it officially, so to speak: the Panerai watches were actually built by Panerai, where not only movements, but - at least initially - even other parts of Rolex, such as The screwed crown, used.