When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"Best Swiss" Yachtmaster

AllergyDoc

I bought this about 3 years ago for $1,050, before I found the replicas boards. "James" of Best Swiss came on RWG1 and RWGjr last year in an attempt to drum up some business, I assume. He claims the watches he sold were "Taiwan Best" models, the type of watches that Eddie Lee and River used to sell. I don't know if he was telling the truth or not (as everything on his web site is a lie--904L, 27J, solid gold, genuine Rolex dials, etc.--it's not likely) but this watch is one of the best made replicas I own.

I had it sized at the AD and they were either being polite or thought it was a gen as they simply sized it for me for free and handed it back with a compliment. (I think they were being polite.)

I ordered it with the "new" mother-of-pearl dial and "Moissanite" synthetic diamonds :lol:. What a sucker I was.

I wasn't able to capture the MOP color. Rats.

BS%20YM%20004.jpg

BS%20YM%20005.jpg

BS%20YM%20006.jpg

Here's the end-link. Not all gold but it gives you an idea of how thick the plating is:

BS%20YM%20008.jpg

BS%20YM%20011.jpg

BS%20YM%20010.jpg

Wristy:

BS%20YM%20001.jpg

A stunning watch, IMO, one that used to get a lot of wrist time way back when, before I had so many nice watches to choose from.

I think this watch, or at least one very close to it, can be purchased for about $278 from Josh. I do not recommend buying from Best Swiss as James is a liar and gouges his customers.

I think i have the exact same watch. It cost me a lot too...but I love it....it is the BEST yachtmaster you can get. IMO, I think the case and bezel are superior than WM9's 1:1 Rol yachty...and this model of yachtmaster is indeed from TW. I was told that they were reproduced from a Gen piece. The dial and date window is nearly perfect. On my cyrstal, I could barely see that rolex crown, i dont know why i can see yours on the pics. I could never get that on my camera even tho i tried so many times.

Allergydoc, if you have a gen yachty, do a comparison. You will know how close this one is to gen. And even after so many yrs on different rep forums. I would still pay the same amount of money if I ever can come by a TT yachtmaster like this.

I wanted to sell mine 1 week back then, now I fixed up my mind...hahha....my TT yachty is not going anywhere. B)

Edit: I didnt not buy it from Best Swiss, nor do I recommend.