When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Replica Goes Into The Lion's Den...and Wins!

Went into a high end store on Friday night, one that sells Breuget, Rolex, Maurice Lacroix, Audemars Piquet and Breitlings among many others. The salesman said to me, "Thats a GT you are wearing isn't it?" "Yeah " I said casually standing in front of a tall display case that contained one $60,000 Breuget. After we oooohed and ahhhhed over that beautiful watch, I said to him "How much would a replacement strap in leather cost for the GT?" I told him the leather strap I had on it was a cheap knock off I had purchaced off ebay (it was, and what a piece of junk. Can't wait for my croc grained crema colored strap from BOB to get here!). He took the watch and gave the dial and case a long look. "That's a beautiful piece" he said handing it back to me. "Let me get you a price". Ah-HA!!!!! another victim!!!!

Now, do I get that genuine strap???? $130! Not too bad and I'm sure the replica will do it justice!

Chris

Bentley is such an amazing rep. But I think the new TAG Link chrono is even better. I'm still shocked how well the factories did them... IN THEIR FIRST ATTEMPT!!!

If the forthcoming reps are in the same quality it means we have to buy LOTS OF NEW WATCHES!!!

Bentley is such an amazing rep. But I think the new TAG Link chrono is even better. I'm still shocked how well the factories did them... IN THEIR FIRST ATTEMPT!!!

If the forthcoming reps are in the same quality it means we have to buy LOTS OF NEW WATCHES!!!

Is this the Tag Link everyone is talking about???

http://perfect-clones.com/tg10013-link-chr...aph-p-1075.html

Is this the Tag Link everyone is talking about???

http://perfect-clones.com/tg10013-link-chr...aph-p-1075.html

Yes. There are some things to consider though... my full review of this rep model comes out as soon as I get my watch. Probably in a week or so. ;)