When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mont Blanc cufflinks -Floating Star-

Rolexman

Bought these from Narikaa some time ago but just didn't had the time to do a write up. So here goes. Off course service from Narikaa was superbe. Great communication and fast shipping but what really matters is the product. In this case Mont Blanc cufflinks. You know, with a great suit goes a great watch, pen and cufflinks. As I already have plenty of watches and also Narikaa's great Mont Blanc Starwalker pen I just needed some cufflinks.

These things really blew me away. I never expected these would be of great quality but they are! They're even very accurate. Sure they are not silver/ white gold but rather chrome plated .....but nobody will ever see.

Let the pictures do the talking ;)

These are the only decent pictures I could find of the real deal:

2018.jpgb059_1.jpg

The box: Sharp printing.

PICT0253.jpg

PICT0258.jpg

Manual/ waranty card. The complete manual is printed in colour and is very sharp.

PICT0266.jpg

PICT0268.jpg

PICT0270.jpg

Sweet...

PICT0280.jpg

PICT0281.jpg

'Made in Germany' Yeah righ :)

PICT0284.jpg

The engravement doesn't look like much but let me tell you it's very crisp. Due to the shiny metal and lighting is was very difficult to shoot.

PICT0285.jpg

Clear coat with floating star

PICT0291.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you own a suit these are deffinately a must have.

• 1 month later...

From what I know there are 3 different versions of this one. There is a cheap one that goes for 3 or 4 dollars on the china sites, then one for around 10 dollars then theres an upper end one for about 40. This would be the middle one from what I can see. Its deff not the high quality one because theres obvious differences over the authentic one and its not as poor quality as the cheapest one. You can pick this one up for around 10 bucks on the china sites if you look around.

From what I know there are 3 different versions of this one. There is a cheap one that goes for 3 or 4 dollars on the china sites, then one for around 10 dollars then theres an upper end one for about 40. This would be the middle one from what I can see. Its deff not the high quality one because theres obvious differences over the authentic one and its not as poor quality as the cheapest one. You can pick this one up for around 10 bucks on the china sites if you look around.

• 1 month later...

I think the different grades are a myth. You have crappy ones and good ones. Among the good ones there are differences in manufacturer so there are some variations. My cufflinks belong to the better quality ones. I for instance can't see any differences with the real deal myself so I would opt you go for the same as mine.