When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

El's Horse Is Chomping At The Bit....

I like the blue. I'm on the cusp, I just worry about the movement. I know there has been some discussion on that front, but for that kind of money, it would be nice to know if it could be easily repaired or replaced should it need to be.

Any thoughts on the movement guys? I'm curious to hear what everyone else is thinking.

Climb on.

I think i'm leaning towards blue myself.. also on leather...

Funny how everyone's opinion starts to creep in on what

we originally feel... I guess that's what being part of a community

is all about though.. group think.

As for the movement, as long as it's the latest 7750 it should be fine...

As per the other thread, the blue dial is a fantasy--the closest corresponding gen says "Firenze" not "GMT" on the dial and has an engraving of the original Panerai store on the back. Yet another episode of "The Wacky World of Repmakers:" Everyone hollers for a blue dial PAM and, out of the dozen or so models of genuine blue dialed watches, they rep.....none of them.

Love that strap, though, Swdivad!

As per the other thread, the blue dial is a fantasy--the closest corresponding gen says "Firenze" not "GMT" on the dial and has an engraving of the original Panerai store on the back. Yet another episode of "The Wacky World of Repmakers:" Everyone hollers for a blue dial PAM and, out of the dozen or so models of genuine blue dialed watches, they rep.....none of them.

The PAM 89 is supposed to have an "anthracite" color dial. Picture. Also, looks like the case should be brushed steel.