When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom Fees?

woodward2000

Negative .. no Customs fees... somethings you should be aware of since this sounds like the first time your recieving a rep..

do not contact Customs for ANY REASON ...

When tracking you can use the USPS web site as soon as it is posted as Foreign Acceptance on the EMS China site.. it should be on the USPS site also

It takes about three day's after you recieve your tracking number for it to be posted and the proper documentation gathered in China..

After it leaves China and is "Inbound into Customs".. all this means is it is going through the NORMAL process of Customs procedures..

It in no way implies that your parcel was seized.. so don't stress.. it will soon read "Inbounds out of Customs"

If there is a delay.. (once in a while it happens.. it is because Customs is backlogged with parcels) ... Dont Stress

You are in Texas .. far inland without any Military Ports so Customs in Texas is really great.. I know from experience .. I have other items shipped there for just that reason..

Here is a typical example of the tracking info ... the customs which I coloured is what you want to see.. so .. "Inounds.. means it's going into the SOP process.. that's all

This was during the Holiday's so notice how long it took.. normally it will not take this long..

Label/Receipt Number: EB08 XXXX 172C N

Detailed Results:

Delivered, December 15, 2008, 8:55 am, HONOLULU, HI 96814

Arrival at Unit, December 15, 2008, 1:53 am, HONOLULU, HI 96813

Processed, December 13, 2008, 10:54 am, HONOLULU, HI 96820

Inbound Out of Customs, December 12, 2008, 11:11 am

Inbound Into Customs

Inbound International Arrival, December 10, 2008, 3:51 am, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Foreign International Dispatch, December 03, 2008, 11:07 pm, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Foreign Acceptance, December 03, 2008, 8:42 pm

Here is an example of how a parcel can and at times will be delayed .. due to a backlog in Customs or for what ever reason and a new member may be freakin out wondering what's going on.. after a few of these you kinda know the protocol of ... no worries it will get here when it gets here.. B)

This parcel was rerouted to Santa Clara.. and delayed terribly .. but I didi expect it since more people shopped online this year..

Label/Receipt Number: EB08 XXXX 800C N

Detailed Results:

Delivered, December 16, 2008, 9:44 am, HONOLULU, HI 96814

Arrival at Unit, December 16, 2008, 2:20 am, HONOLULU, HI 96813

Processed, December 12, 2008, 5:06 pm, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383

Inbound Into Customs

Inbound International Arrival, December 08, 2008, 8:15 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Foreign International Dispatch, December 08, 2008, 12:11 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Foreign Acceptance, December 07, 2008, 8:49 pm

I was levied A Customs fee Once a few years ago.. about 50 usd for a Brietling Bently.. I jus paid it .. at the mail Office I use.. that was an isolated instance..It looked real to theCustoms Agent I guess.. or he was a Rookie.. <_<

Good Luck and hope to see pics of your purchase

• 2 weeks later...