When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

South Florida GTG

bubu

could even turn into a monthly meeting

That would be nice. I'm always around.......

well, to be honest, i thought about trying to get my old boss to let me use the yacht - but, i think were better off where people can come and go

but maybe one day - 62ft yacht on the intercoastal, table for 8 on the back - good way to enjoy a nice lunch

That is a nice boss you have there if he would let you do it. My old boss wouldn't even let me borrow his 32 ft contender.

I have a feeling it will be a bit awkward to just show up to an open place like the one we are meeting at and just pull out 15-20+ watches on a table...

Or am i being paranoid?

We will be in a very upscale neighborhood surrounded by yachts and million dollar homes. No worries. The good thing is if we do get jacked the joke will be on the robbers......... :p

I wonder what kind of security the TZ GTG's have.

I have a feeling it will be a bit awkward to just show up to an open place like the one we are meeting at and just pull out 15-20+ watches on a table...

Or am i being paranoid?

totally - we've done this before, teh waitresses, wont have any idea what they are looking at- last time they asked if we were watch dealers, we told them no collectors

if anything they will flock to Jfreeman - if they have sunglasses, otherwise the bling might be to blinding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

:DSouth Florida GTG

Saturday January 31st

2PM

www.shooterscafe.com

FT. LAUDEERDALE, FLORIDA

All Welcome.......

Please PM if interested.

Hi All,

Everyone is confirmed. jfreeman420, phoband, RobbieG, Rxus, bubu and maybe two friends.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and displaying our collections.

Any change in plans please PM me.

Regards

Hi All,

Everyone is confirmed. jfreeman420, phoband, RobbieG, Rxus, bubu and maybe two friends.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and displaying our collections.

Any change in plans please PM me.

Regards

May all you great dudes have a fun time!

And don't forgot the Bling-King's bling pics... :p