When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paypal and Tax question?

woodward2000

Hi,

I'm ordering my first replica watch paying with paypal. The seller wants me to give him my email address so he can send me an invoice. Is this the normal way an invoice is sent so you can pay through paypal? Also he told me that there shouldn't be any customs fee coming from china to the USA (Texas) but he said that he wasn't sure how much tax that I would have to pay. I thought that all I would have to pay would be the watch cost plus shipping?

THANKS!

Hi,

I'm ordering a replica watch paying with paypal. The seller wants me to give him my paypal email address so he can send me an invoice. Is this the normal way an invoice is sent so you can pay through paypal? Also he told me that there shouldn't be any customs fees coming from china to the USA (Texas) but he said that he wasn't sure how much TAX that I would have to pay. I didn't think we had to pay any TAX. I thought that all I would have to pay would be the watch cost plus shipping? Has anyone ever paid any TAX?

THANKS!

All is normal. He sends a invoice to the email address associated with your PayPal account. You go to your PayPal account and pay the invoice. It's the best way to do it because it doesn't allow you to put something stupid like "fake watch" in the note field.

Hopefully your watch will not go through the Dallas customs office. I hear very bad things about that customs office.

All is normal. He sends a invoice to the email address associated with your PayPal account. You go to your PayPal account and pay the invoice. It's the best way to do it because it doesn't allow you to put something stupid like "fake watch" in the note field.

Hopefully your watch will not go through the Dallas customs office. I hear very bad things about that customs office.

Which dealers still use PayPal? I thought PayPal stopped allowing dealers to use it... :o