When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi, and help..

helliot

Hello everyone.

First of all I would like to start this message of with thanking for all the information I have picked up in my couple of weeks in this forum.

One week ago i placed my first order with Joshua. I orderd a Panerai and a Baumer Mercier. I am a litle worried about the status of my order. It`s been prossesing since saturday. Is this normal? If it is, how long should i expect it to prosses befor its shiped out? Please excuse my bad spelling, grammar and very limited skills in exprssing my self in english.

Best regards

Svein Arne

The order was placed january 4.

Timing Site Status

2009-01-07 20:22:00 GUANGZHOU Posting

2009-01-07 20:31:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-01-07 22:53:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-01-08 00:39:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-01-10 10:35:00 NORWAY OSLO EMS Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-01-10 10:35:00 NORWAY OSLO EMS Handed over to Customs

2009-01-10 13:18:00 NORWAY OSLO EMS Released from Customs

It was just my english skills that coused the problem. The serivce from Joshua, and the help from Samurai at this site was fantastic. Thanks alot guys:)

From the looks of that you should have them in hand tomorrow my friend. Enjoy.

BTW, your english is not at all bad some of the best posters on the various forums are from non english speaking backgrounds. Feel free to pratice on us.

Come to think of it. Some english speaking folk here have worse spelling and grammer than you including me on a bad day :)

Regards, Col.

The order was placed january 4.

Timing Site Status

2009-01-07 20:22:00 GUANGZHOU Posting

2009-01-07 20:31:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-01-07 22:53:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-01-08 00:39:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-01-10 10:35:00 NORWAY OSLO EMS Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-01-10 10:35:00 NORWAY OSLO EMS Handed over to Customs

2009-01-10 13:18:00 NORWAY OSLO EMS Released from Customs

It was just my english skills that coused the problem. The serivce from Joshua, and the help from Samurai at this site was fantastic. Thanks alot guys:)

Gald it worked out mate....do post some pics.

Cheers

Hi again.

My watches was atemted deliverd today while I was at work. I thought it would be deliverd by mail, but aperently they deliver at the door. Who can I contact to make sure I am at home the next time they come? Can my wife sign for the watches, or do I have to resive them personaly?

Yes you will need to sign, this is for both your and Joshua's protections. Not sure of the postal policy in Norway, but here in the US indeed a spouse, if she is at home or even a neighbor can sign for them if you leave a note withy instruction. Too, as the packages will overnight at your post office, here, in the US, I can retrieve my packages in person there before the carrier goes on her rounds in the A.M.................

Yes you will need to sign, this is for both your and Joshua's protections. Not sure of the postal policy in Norway, but here in the US indeed a spouse, if she is at home or even a neighbor can sign for them if you leave a note withy instruction. Too, as the packages will overnight at your post office, here, in the US, I can retrieve my packages in person there before the carrier goes on her rounds in the A.M.................

In Canada...anybody in the household can sign for the package at door delivery. For pickup at the post office if nobody answers the door attempt, only the person with gov't ID and proof of address WITH the pickup slip notice can pickup.