When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy affordable vintage Rep Panerais!

Kamhong

Hey,

I am wondering where can I buy affordable vintage rep Panerais. I do know (from reading the forums) that VDB and Enzo does fantastic vintage with genuine movements but they are way above my budget. Is there anyone out there who does Vintagised Panerais with say Asian movements? I know Davidsen does Vintage models but they are not vintagised and look brand new.

Most of the dealers have various vintage PAM's of one form or another. The problem is typically that they don't look vintage and don't have vintage movements. :lol: I would politely suggest that vintage is probably not the way to go on a budget unless you are looking to buy a homage to the vintage where the basic shape and look is roughly correct but you are not pretending like the watch is vintage.

Kam trust me... this kind of mod work should NOT be your first project. Unless you are a born natural you will end up throwing in 100s of dollars.

From the voice of experience...... I thought I could mod a PO.... ended up buying a new one after buying all the parts<_<

.... I'll stick to strap mods now :rolleyes:

From the voice of experience...... I thought I could mod a PO.... ended up buying a new one after buying all the parts<_<

.... I'll stick to strap mods now :rolleyes:

You would know that I would read this thread as I wait for my case opener to arrive any day now to open my first PO. I'm just going to start by trying align the bezel and I'll go from there.