When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think of this PAM 127?

erickarl

This was pinned in the apprentice collectors forum, but has anybody done business with Peter?

http://www.ReplicaWatch88.com/index.php?pr...icture_id=43182

I'm looking to buy my first PAM 127 but I'm willing to wait to find a good one.

I'm also willing to pay a premium if the watch and the person selling are top quality.

Cheers,

Eric

What do you mean by "...is this legit?"

;)

I mean is this a reputable dealer? Have people received what they ordered and are they good quality?

I'm assuming that since there is a pinned forum topic, that they have passed some minimal screening by RWG.

However I would prefer to hear it from some actual members. It scares me that one of the last posts in that topic is from a newbie and is their first post.

The problem with PAM127 reps these days is that they're gone backwards finish and quality wise.

Also, many dealers use old rep photos in their advertisements.

The pictures on that link show old-school "EddieLee" type Fiddy from the late '05 - early '06. These are not available anymore. Both the dial (correct dial txt font and color) and xtal (correct shape, dome, and dome 'break-point') you see on those pics are now long gone and out of production.

Be careful...and keep an eye on rep forums sale sections from time to time. There were few very nice 127s that exchanged hands in recent few months here and other forums.

Hope this helps,

babola

Two very different dials.

All the recent Fiddy dials come with brown-ish dial txt, are painted in dark charcoal instead of black, and an overhang in numeral 1 in 12 o'clock is slightly wrong. Otherwise not bad watch altogether. :)

BTW, Xtal isn't bad at all on this one.