When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chinese "oil paint" on cavas.. Where?

vric

Buying a new house soon, I need to make some decoration on a tight budget : ) I looked on ebay and there is a lot of "oil paint" that come from China, at ok price ($60-120)

So I ordered one just to see. Well I was surprised and happy.. Probably more a canvas transfer than "paint", but look really good actually!

Now I wonder.. where the hell those seller get them? I am sure they are probably under $30 each and I still pay premium by ebay.

So, I was wondering if anyone here is aware of a web site where I can get some cheaper than ebay. I have found www.doupine.com which sell some I have seen on ebay for about $10 (lol knew it) but I want to find other store.

Thanks

Buying a new house soon, I need to make some decoration on a tight budget : ) I looked on ebay and there is a lot of "oil paint" that come from China, at ok price ($60-120)

So I ordered one just to see. Well I was surprised and happy.. Probably more a canvas transfer than "paint", but look really good actually!

Now I wonder.. where the hell those seller get them? I am sure they are probably under $30 each and I still pay premium by ebay.

So, I was wondering if anyone here is aware of a web site where I can get some cheaper than ebay. I have found www.doupine.com which sell some I have seen on ebay for about $10 (lol knew it) but I want to find other store.

Thanks

I'm quite happy to do custom requests on canvasses, but they're a bit more than eBay price ;)