When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I want to buy a Deepsea V3

dasser

Hi,

I want to know where to buy a Rolex Deepsea from Europe.. I know that there is good sites to buy it, but I really need to get it shipped from Europe, because of customs... I have already 6 watches hold on customs :o

So, to avoid any more loses, I can't order from outside Europe..

Thanks for your tips... :)

Hi,

I want to know where to buy a Rolex Deepsea from Europe.. I know that there is good sites to buy it, but I really need to get it shipped from Europe, because of customs... I have already 6 watches hold on customs :o

Hi

Try Precious Time...he is in EU.. ;)

Edited by Yannou

Hi,

6 watches held in customs?where are u located?did you ordered them all at once?please forgive me for asking but it seems a little strange that all 6 were

held in customs.sometimes it takes a little time to get cleared out of the customs,this does not mean that they were seized.

I live in Portugal

I have already bougth several watches from outside europe, and usually I receive them after being 2 or 3 weeks at customs, and pay the customs fees, but the last 6 watches that I have ordered are all getting stuck on customs, and for each one I have received a letter from them saying that the watch as been confiscated for suspect of counterfeigth....

All watches have been ordered separatly, and from diferent sellers... listing:

Omega UPO

Submariner 2 tones 21j

GMT 21j

Deepsea V1

Submariner 21j

ANd one Longines

Its already a lot of money that I have lost... that why I couldn't risk to order again from outside EU.....