When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Short Notice - Singapore Mini GTG 22 Jan 2009

takashi

Sorry for this very short notice. We have a mini GTG tomorrow at Balestier Food Market at 7pm. Feel free to come. I won't be checking my email/PM but you will spot us pretty easily (just find a bunch of people with high end watches).

Probably I will go with my Sinn U2 S on bracelet. Not many have this watch. For those who have not met me, I am 175cm tall, wear specs and fat :lol:

Sorry for this very short notice. We have a mini GTG tomorrow at Balestier Food Market at 7pm. Feel free to come. I won't be checking my email/PM but you will spot us pretty easily (just find a bunch of people with high end watches).

Probably I will go with my Sinn U2 S on bracelet. Not many have this watch. For those who have not met me, I am 175cm tall, wear specs and fat :lol:

Thanks for putting this up, mate... I was kinda lazy... :p

Hey, I'm the fat one... :lol:

Anyhow, I'll be wearing my graphite Skyland on black leather...

We just might have another one next week - CNY week, though... will update on here, mate.

Great! Thx man. Have loads to learn from you guys! Hopefully not weds tho..i'm on again on that fateful day...unless you guys wanna meet up in Alexandra Village..then i might be able to sneak out for a bit!

Hi guys,

May I suggest somewhere in Orchard where it is more centralized. I can get staff discount for the restaurants below:

Shokudo Heeren (Sure to have privacy but a bit expensive).

Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe @ Cineleisure (Can get a bit of privacy if we can squeeze into the corner booth seat (can seat 6).

Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe @ Plaza Singapura (Haven't been there yet).

ThaiExpress Paragon & ThaiExpress Heeren (Zero privacy though).

ThaiExpress Singapura (a bit of privacy if I can get the corner table that seats 4).

Tang Dian Wang Heeren (haven't been there).

Restaurants in Heeren maybe suitable bcos the human traffic there is very low.

If you guys want to have private room then I only have Hanabi @ Odeon Tower, the same place we had our GTG last year September. But I need @ least 10 eating guests inorder to book the private rooms.

Any more suggestion?

Cheers!

tentative date is 28. Which is Wed... feel sorry for ghost. Perhaps you can sneak out :p

Wed, 28th is great, mate. Yup, ghost should try to sneak out... :p

Have fun guys! It's always a pleasure to be with Taka :)

Definitely! :good:

Hi guys,

May I suggest somewhere in Orchard where it is more centralized. I can get staff discount for the restaurants below:

Shokudo Heeren (Sure to have privacy but a bit expensive).

Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe @ Cineleisure (Can get a bit of privacy if we can squeeze into the corner booth seat (can seat 6).

Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe @ Plaza Singapura (Haven't been there yet).

ThaiExpress Paragon & ThaiExpress Heeren (Zero privacy though).

ThaiExpress Singapura (a bit of privacy if I can get the corner table that seats 4).

Tang Dian Wang Heeren (haven't been there).

Restaurants in Heeren maybe suitable bcos the human traffic there is very low.

If you guys want to have private room then I only have Hanabi @ Odeon Tower, the same place we had our GTG last year September. But I need @ least 10 eating guests inorder to book the private rooms.

Any more suggestion?

Cheers!

Hey bro! I would love to try out Shokudo Heeren. If food is good, paying slightly more will be worth it. :)

Really glad to hear that, Samurai! :good:

Anyway, the venue for this CNY mini-gtg has been tentatively arranged to be at Shokudo Heeren at 7pm tomorrow evening. Such a pity caracarnj cannot make it this time, though I completely understand why, bro... ;)

Shokudo Heeren is located at The Heeren, #B1-01. Here's the webby link: SHOKUDO HEEREN. caracarnj has been so kind to make the reservation tomorrow even though he cannot be with us.

Peeps going so far:

takashi

Samurai

alant

coolfire

Though not many are meeting up this time round, I believe that it will be just as fun! :) It will be cool to finally meet up with alant & Samurai... Btw, if anyone else can make it at the last minute, just come on over there at 7pm and look for a couple of guys with expensive-looking watches! :p

Hi,

Unfortunately for me, I really can't make it! Was really hoping to meet you great guys, coolfire, samurai and all but unfortunately, the timing is bad! Will make it to the next one :)

Have a good time you guys! Really rather be going to this than the dinner that I will be going to!

Hi,

Unfortunately for me, I really can't make it! Was really hoping to meet you great guys, coolfire, samurai and all but unfortunately, the timing is bad! Will make it to the next one :)

Have a good time you guys! Really rather be going to this than the dinner that I will be going to!

Hey dude, no worries. There will definitely be another one soon. ;)